SPB Mobile Shell 5.0 Now Hiring Beta Testers... No Pay

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The video looks great - the chances of them picking me and my Original Droid are probably slim though

BachinPhx

Reaction score
(Jumping up and down like a tard in the playground) Pick me, pick me, pick me!!!!

Looks pretty sweet. Will keep rocking my UD 2.5 with Blacked Out theme and LPPlus until then. :)

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I remember pushing SPB on my Mogul back in the day. It was good stuff. I may actually fire up the old device to do a "Then vs, Now" time trip.

DLWear

Reaction score
So is this the droid incredible hd or what???????????? Talk someone!

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I understand what shell is. But does anyone have any insight as to how this will work? Will it be like a home replacement? Will it install like an .apk?
Just curious. I signed up and id definitely be willing to run this on the X

BodyBagz

Reaction score
I too signed up...worth a shot.

The Verizon VX6900(HTC Touch) that I just came from is running a custom Rom and SPB Mobile Shell on top of it...always liked the customization options SPB allowed..

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
(Jumping up and down like a tard in the playground) Pick me, pick me, pick me!!!!

Looks pretty sweet. Will keep rocking my UD 2.5 with Blacked Out theme and LPPlus until then. :)

Its more like Donky in the original Shrek movie intro.. Me me me me ohhhh Pick Medancedroid! That does look amazing and I hope I get to "Spin" it on my DX

BachinPhx

Reaction score

Its more like Donky in the original Shrek movie intro.. Me me me me ohhhh Pick Medancedroid! That does look amazing and I hope I get to "Spin" it on my DX

Nice comparison to Donkey in Shrek. I've been called an "Ass" before but usually by my wife. LMAO!!!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I understand what shell is. But does anyone have any insight as to how this will work? Will it be like a home replacement? Will it install like an .apk?
Just curious. I signed up and id definitely be willing to run this on the X

That's my question too, Carl - is this like installing a custom rom on your Droid?

-Mike

Big Fate

Reaction score
No pay?? psssshhh...

Time is money, these Devs are hilarious. They get paid booku dollars to test these systems and they think because people are so anxious to try new software they can weasle out of paying people.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No pay?? psssshhh...

Time is money, these Devs are hilarious. They get paid booku dollars to test these systems and they think because people are so anxious to try new software they can weasle out of paying people.

For something THIS elaborate and full of eye-candy...yes...I'd test it for free! No doubt!

gatewayad

Reaction score
Looks very interesting untill they kill the beta program and make you pay after you have had it for 6 months or so like they did to me with one of the BB tether programs i had. But I'm still interested in trying it

Big Fate

Reaction score
Looks very interesting untill they kill the beta program and make you pay after you have had it for 6 months or so like they did to me with one of the BB tether programs i had. But I'm still interested in trying it

^^^ Exactly lol

swagmonster

Reaction score
Just signed up don't have have to pay me but it would be nice to get a copy of the final release

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App