SPB Shell 3D

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Anybody using Spb Shell 3D? I just watched the video in the market and it looks amazing. I'm strongly leaning towards giving it a shot. Anybody with any insight on this launcher I'd like to hear from you. Thanks in advance for any info.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

Covington

Reaction score
Oh my god its gorgeous...but that price...Well if you do give it a shot please write an honest review for us here :)

OP
Infiniti87

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Well after much deliberation on my drive home from work I am going to give Spb a shot. Ill be back in a lil while to give my first impressions.

dihtn

Reaction score
When I had my Palm Windows Mobile phone, I used SPB Mobile Shell and it was outstanding. Hope this software does work with the Bionic and other Android devices.

collindv

Reaction score
I have been running it since I got my bionic, works flawlessly!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Unless they updated it when I used it on my OG it was pretty lackluster.

It's cool but I got bored with it fast.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

xcrider

Reaction score
I bought it. And i LOVED it.

But, I needed more customization. But i still love it!

OP
Infiniti87

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Okay so I bought it and messed around with it for a while but I ended up going back to stock for now. It ran perfect. No lag or hesitation at all. It looked amazing but I agree with needing more customization options. I think it is a really great launcher and I will continue to play with it. Is it worth the $15? While its truly the nicest launcher I've used, I feel its over priced.

Covington

Reaction score
Okay so I bought it and messed around with it for a while but I ended up going back to stock for now. It ran perfect. No lag or hesitation at all. It looked amazing but I agree with needing more customization options. I think it is a really great launcher and I will continue to play with it. Is it worth the $15? While its truly the nicest launcher I've used, I feel its over priced.

Thanks mate. I figured it was overpriced. Hope you returned it.

OP
Infiniti87

Infiniti87

Reaction score
I missed the return window so I still have it. Ill be playing with it and see what else I can find if I missed anything and see if I could actually get it set up the way I want.

xcrider

Reaction score
I missed the return window so I still have it. Ill be playing with it and see what else I can find if I missed anything and see if I could actually get it set up the way I want.

Personally i hope they come out with some big updates. But i dont know if they will. Its a beautiful launcher though.

OP
Infiniti87

Infiniti87

Reaction score
Personally i hope they come out with some big updates. But i dont know if they will. Its a beautiful launcher though.

Yes definitely a beautiful launcher. It would be great for everyone to try out if it weren't for the $15 price tag. Since I'm stuck with it though ill definitely be checking up on it hoping for some great new updated.

mechamanbearpig

Reaction score
A quick question for those who have had success with the SBP launcher on there bionic. What home screen launcher app are your using and any important steps to mention? I have downloaded the shell from android market but it becomes stuck when loading. SPB tech support states that the shell has'nt been tested on the bionic so I thought I'd ask those who have had success. Thaks for any help

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
I almost got this for my TB when I had it. Now that I have the Bionic idk it seems like a very nice launcher, and looks great. But like others said $15 seems a big much for what it is. Maybe if they updated it more and had more customizing, and drop the price to like maybe $8.99

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums