Perplexed

rumblee1

Reaction score
I'm one person that's had my bionic since week 2 and I love it. No major issues. Only thing that has me mystified is spb shell 3d. It really has a serious lag when going from an app back to my home screen. Sometimes as long as 7-8 seconds. So I also downloaded Regina 3d launcher and awd ex to see if the bionic lags with them. It doesn't. It flies. Any ideas why I'm having this issue with the spb shell 3d?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

deduct

Reaction score
Spb does the same thing on my phone. Its a shame cause its a cool launcher. If u want to have a totally different launcher experience with zero lag, try tsf shell. It is expensive but it really is a blast. Check out the tsf shell videos on you tube.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
R

rumblee1

Reaction score
Have you tried it? I've read that it doesn't yet do what's in the video.

deduct

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm using it now. There are a few things that are not functional yet but they will be in time. And they are only minor annoyances. My only gripe about it are the icons. You have your normal icons but they put a gray background behind each one. They will be releasing more themes in the future though. Im hoping they give us the option to remove the little gray box behind each icon. Keep in mind that it has not been out very long yet and has already been updated twice, so it seems as though the devs are supporting it. As well they should considering the price. It is by far my favorite launcher and i believe I've tried just about all of them. Its worth a try even if you plan on returning it before the 15 minute return Window is up. It is nice to have a launcher that is different from all the rest of them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
R

rumblee1

Reaction score
I'd like to try it. But I think I'll wait for the bugs to be worked out first and for the price to come down. I'd really like to see the lag disappear from spb though.