Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I just used the "check for update" feature in Settings for the first time. It told me to be patient, that Magic takes time then, after a minute or so, it rebooted and went into CWRecovery. It installed *something*, then rebooted again. When I went back to Settings, it told me that I was running Sourcery v 1.0 - so I'm not sure exactly WHAT it downloaded and installed. Is there any way I can check to see?

-Mike

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That update allows you to turn the lock screen sounds on and off.
V1.1 will be out tomorrow but won't be through the update button

DG33

Reaction score
The ROM is AWESOME.....But when I try to install the SourceryGappsPlus I get stuck at "welcome to Sourcery touch android to begin". What am I doing wrong??

try flashing it again....i think this has happened once b4 in this thread....maybe around page 30? or mid 20's?

Thanks for the help....went to bed about 3AM....did one last ditch look at ROM Manager....and ABRA CADABRA the ROM was there!!!!! Fell asleep during download, woke up this morning to a NEW PHONE.....So far this is the most impressive, unique, and innovative, rom I've used, and I've used them all GREAT JOB DEV!!!!!!!dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

nornevrder

Reaction score
So 1.1 is going to be like a regular download and flash through cw?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The ROM is AWESOME.....But when I try to install the SourceryGappsPlus I get stuck at "welcome to Sourcery touch android to begin". What am I doing wrong??

try flashing it again....i think this has happened once b4 in this thread....maybe around page 30? or mid 20's?

Thanks for the help....went to bed about 3AM....did one last ditch look at ROM Manager....and ABRA CADABRA the ROM was there!!!!! Fell asleep during download, woke up this morning to a NEW PHONE.....So far this is the most impressive, unique, and innovative, rom I've used, and I've used them all GREAT JOB DEV!!!!!!!dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Thanks dude always great to hear that and yea i got that done at 6am here ha i was up all night working on this lol

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So 1.1 is going to be like a regular download and flash through cw?

Yes 1.1 will be a regular download since it is too different from 1.0 to flash through our settings. Well it could be done just would take some time but 1.1 will be in rom manager as well as soon as it's done so you can just grab it there when it's out

mkcm97

Reaction score
Counting down the hours till sundays release, its like newyears only better :)

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Is there a way to remove the time display from the upper right hand corner of the task bar? I don't really need to have it displayed up there, and I know on some roms you can remove the display through settings.

-Mike

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
reboots and lockscreen.

ok sorry im not quoting had to go through 3 pages to make sure it wasnt already answered by my partner in crime here :)

The lock screen has been changed, we hope you like the new one .

soft reboots have been fixed as well as we can tell all testers with the problem have no longer had it.
the problems were from screen off when phone would try to turn on such as from or into dock or sliding keyboard open etc it would reboot to the bootanimations. we believe this is fixed and appoligize for that. it wasnt discovered until after release.

any other reboots than this are ussually caused by the kernel not liking your phone or visa versa :). The stock Kernel of the rom has been reverted back to asop this may not fix all peoples problems but please try different kernels and random reboots should resolve.

If anyone wants the update to make the lock/unlock screen sounds work you have until midnight. MST (is in 1.1) at that i will be turning it off in preparation for Sourcery 1.1 which has been completed(hopefully) We are now porting the themes and will be testing them prior to release.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
having a bit of a hard time installing the 1.1
I did it through the Sourcery update and it went through the process of installation and reboot but nothing change. Sourcery version still shows 1.0 and the lock unlock sounds don't work. Anything i did wrong ?

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Got the stuck in "gallery" locked out issue resolved with a different kernel. Thanks for the suggestion.

In the newest release, are you going to have a different Power Widget? The current one is basically stock and not as much "pop" as some of the other ones out there.

Thanks again for all the hard work and the awesome ROM. Diggin' it bunches.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea power widget has been themed for 1.1 it's smoked glass with blue

Status
Not open for further replies.