Status
Not open for further replies.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
1.1 is not in the rom update that is still 1.0
1.1 will be released tomorrow as for the lock screen sounds is your volume on lol that was always something i forgot ha

vstarx

Reaction score
If anyone wants the update to make the lock/unlock screen sounds work you have until midnight. MST (is in 1.1) at that i will be turning it off in preparation for Sourcery 1.1 which has been completed(hopefully) We are now porting the themes and will be testing them prior to release.

believe only lockscreen is in update and 1.1 will be a rom update

edit: guess i was late

Last edited:

toadzilla

Reaction score
Looking forward to the new ROM! Maybe it will fix some of the issues i've been having. The apps will be updated for this rom... Correct? Also when I tried to load pandora from the sourcery menu it just sits there saying please be paitient magic takes time... i let it go for several miinutes still no dice. so had to reboot. I tried it with both wifi and 3g neither worked. I even wiped data again and reloaded the rom still nothing. I figure I'll wipe three times before I load the 1.1 just to make sure i don't have any artifacts that are preventing this from working. Otherwise I have really enjoyed the first rom and am looking forward to the new release!

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Looking forward to the new ROM! Maybe it will fix some of the issues i've been having. The apps will be updated for this rom... Correct? Also when I tried to load pandora from the sourcery menu it just sits there saying please be paitient magic takes time... i let it go for several miinutes still no dice. so had to reboot. I tried it with both wifi and 3g neither worked. I even wiped data again and reloaded the rom still nothing. I figure I'll wipe three times before I load the 1.1 just to make sure i don't have any artifacts that are preventing this from working. Otherwise I have really enjoyed the first rom and am looking forward to the new release!

Thanks that was working and definatly nothing changed on what your using and it stopped working for us to on 1.1 :)
will check it out

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know i themed it last night ha whether it actually made it in to 1.1 i don't know lol been doing so much lately i'm losing track of things but i know i themed it last night

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Are you releasing the 1.1 update midnight pacific time or eastern :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

BachinPhx

Reaction score
I know i themed it last night ha whether it actually made it in to 1.1 i don't know lol been doing so much lately i'm losing track of things but i know i themed it last night

Too funny. Guess we'll all have to wait and see. (Drum roll please)

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Is still the stock one we are working on a couple didferent plans for 2.0 with it.

So gflam says it's themed for 1.1, eagle says nothing until 2.0. Enquiring minds want to know, which is it?

Sorry if i wasnt clear the curent stock power widget is themed but its the stock power widget not like cm's.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
I know your anxious

Were anxious to get this too you. But we will not release until we have extreme confidence that we have the quality we hope you have come to expect. We did say sunday and that is still the plan but it seems people think thats 1201 sunday morning thats not gonna happen :)

We do expect to release sunday barring any show stopper bugs but it will not be until sunday evening.

Wanted to get this out so people arent wasting all morning looking for it.

Thanks for your patients we hope youll think its worth the wait.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Lol the wait is rough

Sent from my Sourcery using Tapatalk

raider1970

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed this after the update yesterday?

Awesome!

4cf90d76-6c6e-e55f.jpg

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.