Sourcery V1.0 Release Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is just a suggestion, but why not make a sorcery kernel? i realize you guys like to keep it universal, but you should make a suggested kernel. It would be sweet for you guys to have a custom Rom and a kernel as well...

vstarx

Reaction score
This is just a suggestion, but why not make a sorcery kernel? i realize you guys like to keep it universal, but you should make a suggested kernel. It would be sweet for you guys to have a custom Rom and a kernel as well...

most like because not all kernels work on all phones

vstarx

Reaction score
Sorry if this was already asked, did a search but didn't see it had been answered. Is there a way to make the background for messaging not transparent? In the settings supposedly you just check a box but it only changes the font color, not the background. It makes it hard to read texts.

i switched to handcent and no issues

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thats why it would only be "suggested." its not like they couldn't install a different kernel.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com

Thats why it would only be "suggested." its not like they couldn't install a different kernel.

Ok ill lokk into it, i did try to build a modified kernal once but it didnt work all to well will look back into it.

ilikemoneygreen he is a liink just for you noone else go there :)
Fans Make Awesome Duke Nukem Movie Teaser

pistol_pete

Reaction score
@pistol_pete....where did u get that p3 kernal can u link I been rockin slayer for a while but I always loved the p3 kernals...and where did uget the new inverted market n such??

Easiest would be to just google "p3 kernels" he's got his own site. I'm using the froyo low voltage kernel from 250 - 1250, but usually run it at 1100. As far as the transparent market: there's a thread started in this forum under droid themes, themers, team inversion conversion, transparent apps - it's called blackxmarket and it's installable as a zip.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

Ok ill lokk into it, i did try to build a modified kernal once but it didnt work all to well will look back into it.

Haha, great link. That clip is definely a good find. +1! But for the record, Duke nukem forever is never going to be released....its only been in production for like 10+ years. Gerks...i need some more duke nukem games. (i have the original on my phone. great for waiting in lines.)

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Haha, great link. That clip is definely a good find. +1! But for the record, Duke nukem forever is never going to be released....its only been in production for like 10+ years. Gerks...i need some more duke nukem games. (i have the original on my phone. great for waiting in lines.)

Actually gearbox software started working in dnf earlier this year. I have much faith in them and they leaked a few screenshots and gameplay videos. May not be all that long after all. Maybe a few years :p

tappin and a talkin

DG33

Reaction score
The ROM is AWESOME.....But when I try to install the SourceryGappsPlus I get stuck at "welcome to Sourcery touch android to begin". What am I doing wrong?? Using Clockwork.

Last edited:

listenman20

Reaction score
The ROM is AWESOME.....But when I try to install the SourceryGappsPlus I get stuck at "welcome to Sourcery touch android to begin". What am I doing wrong??

try flashing it again....i think this has happened once b4 in this thread....maybe around page 30? or mid 20's?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sourcery ROM now in ROM Manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.