Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
My Droid is running so Great right now but I would like to try the FRG22D rom. Hey Kook, You got this theme Brewing for the FRG22D Rom?

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please, please, please give me a zip! Wiped everything (factory default) Installed 1.0, then installed 1.3 incognito and got the white google search bar instead of that oh so very sweet almost transparent one. That search bar is by far the absolute best/coolest/sweetest one I've seen. It let's the wallpaper shine. Came from SS 4.7 that was running way too hot. Liking your work! :motdroidvert:

Remove the launcher search widget, and add the Google Search Widget.

When you say "remove" do you mean going into the root file and removing the apk? Because I longpressed and dropped the stock white one in the trash can then long pressed/brought up the google search widget and came up with the white one again. I see the apk in the theme file I just don't know where too go from here. And thankyou so very much for helping.

You did it the correct way, not sure why it didn't take. Is the Google search icon themed? Maybe try a reflash of the theme.

Sent from my Droid

bigdad63

Reaction score
First off, thanks so much for taking the time to try and help me. After the first fail, I flashed a fresh d/l of Incog and still came up with the solid white/grey. I then got desperate and flashed a smoked glass that still has the white search window that's buggin the crud out of me. I then flashed another fresh d/l of Incog and now only come up with the smoked glass one. I may try and see if I can flash an unthemed version and try one more time, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting a little discouraged. Do you know of any "Theming for Dummies" information repositories so that I could maybe learn how to do this and not have to bother good people like you anymore?

Last edited:

darkhelmet

Reaction score
First off, thanks so much for taking the time to try and help me. After the first fail, I flashed a fresh d/l of Incog and still came up with the solid white/grey. I then got desperate and flashed a smoked glass that still has the white search window that's buggin the crud out of me. I then flashed another fresh d/l of Incog and now only come up with the smoked glass one. I may try and see if I can flash an unthemed version and try one more time, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting a little discouraged. Do you know of any "Theming for Dummies" information repositories so that I could maybe learn how to do this and not have to bother good people like you anymore?

I would first try flashing back to the stock theme and then flashing Incog again. If you are still having the same issue, I would suggest wiping the data and cashe and then flashing Incog again. When you install multiple themes over each other without wiping the data and cashe you can run into some issues.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I would first try flashing back to the stock theme and then flashing Incog again. If you are still having the same issue, I would suggest wiping the data and cashe and then flashing Incog again. When you install multiple themes over each other without wiping the data and cashe you can run into some issues.

100% correct. Try even going to flash v1.2 then flashing v1.3

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bigdad63

Reaction score
Transparent Google Search Bar- Incognito

Thank you all for the great suggestions, I'll probably have to wait 'til tomorrow to do it but I'll let you all know what happens.

lessonz

Reaction score
rEVOlution My Manup is now ported and posted check the first post!!

The stock calander widget has black text on a dark background. Its impossible to see the upcomming events on the widget. I tried changing all of the text colors in the GEM settings, but nothing fixes it. Can you please make a fix for this?
I searched the thread but failed to find a fix for this. Anyone? Thanks.

stugatz

Reaction score
Ok this is a bit off topic but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

What app is that widget with the battery/disk/sdcard space in the rEVOlution theme SS?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok this is a bit off topic but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

What app is that widget with the battery/disk/sdcard space in the rEVOlution theme SS?

Mini info widget I use adw to strech it to 4x1

bigdad63

Reaction score

Thank you all for the great suggestions, I'll probably have to wait 'til tomorrow to do it but I'll let you all know what happens.

This is why you all are cool and I'm a perennial newb. It finally worked. I did have some trouble with the market (not downloading apps or updates) when I tried to download it after instead of before the theme. When I went back and flashed: Sapph>market>theme then everything worked fine. Thanks so much all for lending your expertise.dancedroid

darkhelmet

Reaction score

This is why you all are cool and I'm a perennial newb. It finally worked. I did have some trouble with the market (not downloading apps or updates) when I tried to download it after instead of before the theme. When I went back and flashed: Sapph>market>theme then everything worked fine. Thanks so much all for lending your expertise.dancedroid

I'm glad you got it working. That's why we are all here... to download awesome themes for sapphire and help each other out when we can.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Incogniton upped to v1.4.1 I also upped the ADW incognito Theme to v1.4

Enjoy!!!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Incogniton upped to v1.4.1 I also upped the ADW incognito Theme to v1.4

Enjoy!!!

Could you tell me the color code for the blue you use in the on press highlights? I wanna match up some other things to it.

I'm pretty sure the blue throughout the theme is ff428fab......Correct me if I'm wrong Bgill but that is the code I used for the in-call background pngs.