Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

megawatz

Reaction score
Holy battery life batman!
http://dc213.***********/img/364694495/2dc24060/0.1786000074979387/_2__battery.jpg\
2 days 7 hours 10 minutes. It lasted 15 minutes after that.

Last edited:
OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Incognito updated to v1.3 check op for the link!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
as always GREAT job bgill........

Thanks again!!

natezire71

Reaction score
http://dc213.***********/img/364694495/2dc24060/0.1786000074979387/_2__battery.jpg\

HOW do you have that much!? I'm super jealous. I can make it roughly 15hrs with mild-heavy usage. :(

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

Whats your usage?

schellbl

Reaction score
I just tried elegantsteel and for some reason it is giving me installation aborted in SPR. Do we have a confirm installation of this theme SPR? I really want this theme...

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just tried elegantsteel and for some reason it is giving me installation aborted in SPR. Do we have a confirm installation of this theme SPR? I really want this theme...

Did you rename to update.zip? I don't use spr sorry can't test it
Sent from my Droid

schellbl

Reaction score
Yep, changed it to update.zip and tried the install. I was able to install the rom and gapps doing the same procedure. I really want this theme.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yep, changed it to update.zip and tried the install. I was able to install the rom and gapps doing the same procedure. I really want this theme.

I am away from the computer right now and cant verify. But if you really want this theme switch over to clockwork. The bug that was breaking the recovery has been since fixed. I haven't had 1 issue for days now! there really isn't a reason not to use it anymore! I just wish there was one recovery method!!

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Neither one of those links had a file that had a gray status bar...one was transparent and the other was a pretty dark gray...so I made one myself real quick.
let me know if you like it or not.
gotta head to work soon so I wont be able to adjust anything until later tonight. I have a feeling what I made is a little darker than what is in those screenshots..but either way let me know.

http://www.carlz28.com/gala/sapphire-1.0.0-gala_s-theme-update.zip

A bit dark but pretty close to what i'm looking for...problem is only the bare bar is showing i'm not seeing signal strength or battery or any of the texts in the bar it self
I just flashed it myself and I see what you mean. that doesnt make any sense...did you notice the little "dot" on the left side of the bar too? Almost like something is underneath it when the tray is sliding up.
Hmm. I'll figure it out. I'm home from work early tonight so I'm gonna work on this now.

megawatz

Reaction score
HOW do you have that much!? I'm super jealous. I can make it roughly 15hrs with mild-heavy usage. :(

Whats your usage?

I didnt use it much really. light phone calls, medium to heavy texting, a LOT of standby time (i was at the beach the majority), and NO DATA. That's probably what did it. Data was disabled no 3g, no 1x. The only time I turned it on was to use google maps, and that took surprisingly more battery than i though, i was on it for 10 minutes.

Today was my last day, so it lasted more than a day.

natezire71

Reaction score

Whats your usage?

I didnt use it much really. light phone calls, medium to heavy texting, a LOT of standby time (i was at the beach the majority), and NO DATA. That's probably what did it. Data was disabled no 3g, no 1x. The only time I turned it on was to use google maps, and that took surprisingly more battery than i though, i was on it for 10 minutes.

Today was my last day, so it lasted more than a day.

Ah. I see. I use medium texting most of the time, as with phone calls? I rarely have them, and if I do, they are literally 35 seconds. I check for application updates more than often, and I don't use the web much on an average day.

Another question: Do you have a task killer? And if so, do you have Auto-killing capabilities?

I'm almost wondering if having Beautiful Widgets drains the battery life more. Or LauncherPro for that fact. I just came from reading a post on the LauncherPro forum that stated Beautiful Widgets used a ridiculous amount of memory.