Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

Armyof2

Reaction score
Incogniton upped to v1.4.1 I also upped the ADW incognito Theme to v1.4

Enjoy!!!

Could you tell me the color code for the blue you use in the on press highlights? I wanna match up some other things to it.

I'm pretty sure the blue throughout the theme is ff428fab......Correct me if I'm wrong Bgill but that is the code I used for the in-call background pngs.

Gratzi, that looks like the one

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Enjoy!!!

Could you tell me the color code for the blue you use in the on press highlights? I wanna match up some other things to it.

I'm pretty sure the blue throughout the theme is ff428fab......Correct me if I'm wrong Bgill but that is the code I used for the in-call background pngs.

You are correct

Sent from my Droid

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Enjoy!!!

No love for revolution Bgill? :) Still stuck with the old facebook as I don't want to lose the theme.

All themes will be updated with the new sapphire build release which is just around the corner :)

Sent from my Droid

tominabox1

Reaction score
xTheme Port

Any chance of getting stock white bar Droid X theme such as xTheme which is available for BB0.4?

(love Sapphire - much better than BB but I NEED my theme!!!)

Last edited:

shocka2430

Reaction score
Koveleski made a droid x theme with a more stock look if he still has it you can prolly shoot him a pm. I know its on here somewhere a few pages back if he still has it posted.edit: here's the post.
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 31KB.
saphXtest9.png

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 77KB.
saphXtest10.png

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x854 and weights 64KB.
saphXtest11.png

The only thing I switched around was the active tab color. I made it the 'selection' red color and made selection the standard white default.

If you are using the DroidX theme and want to utilize these adjustments, the file is available below.

http://droid.davekover.com/files/framework-res.apk

Put your phone into recovery, mount system and push that into your /system/framework/ via adb.

Last edited:

RevivaL

Reaction score
can anyone pull the battery icon from the revolution theme for me so I can use it w/black bar? or can someone tell me how to do it?

I've been using revolution, but I feel like going back to the stock w/black bar.

Some help would be greatly appreciated!

Wilk

Reaction score
can anyone pull the battery icon from the revolution theme for me so I can use it w/black bar? or can someone tell me how to do it?

I've been using revolution, but I feel like going back to the stock w/black bar.

Some help would be greatly appreciated!

I'd like to see that as well but with nextheme, or both. I personally have no knowledge of how to do it but if someone could make an update.zip for it that would be awesome

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You need to go into the revolution theme.zip folder and navigate your way to the correct drawables folder. Pull the png images(s) you want out and then merge them into the theme you want them in by putting them into the same folder in that theme and overwriting the old png files.

Depending on how you plan to implement this back onto the phone, there could be more involved. However, all you asked was how to pull the icons :)

RevivaL

Reaction score
then should i just update the framework, and install the blackbar mod again with those icons?

shocka2430

Reaction score
Easiest way would be to pull out the pngs you want put then into the black bar update.zip and then install after you flash the stock theme.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk