Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.0

To get the mms icon you could pull it from the theme and put it in the new mms app then install it on your phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Any one try that evolution theme I ported?

I really like that updated Facebook!!!

Lol thanks. Incognito is the one ill be updating and spending the most time on

awesome!
some things i've noticed that need attention:
1) eliot stocker music player needs themes for the widgets
2) i'm using the messaging black mod and it's sad that it doesn't get the mms icon anymore, could there be a fix for that?
3) the battery % needs to maybe be able to clear the bars so it's only a percent. and the percent could turn red when it hits 15?
4) theme twitter!

that is all!
hope you read!
ty.

1. i dont know if I will get to the music mod!

2. Which messaging mod are you using and do you have a link.

3. i always turn the percentages off I just dont like how they look!

4. I dont use that twitter app sorry!

rEVOlution My Manup is now ported and posted check the first post!!

revolution my manup is now ported and posted check the first post!!

nice work indeed!!!

When are you going to Port Inspired?

I need to look at Maps.apk...It's all white and hard to read, especially for an average user. I'm not sure if I want to mess with updating g-apps all the time....Plus I'm workin 6 12's... and I want to theme more apk's, Icons, wallpapers...I have tons to do and ran out of free time all of a sudden (FML)..The color scheme may be turning Sapphire users away. Maybe I'll port that one to CM and come out with a "BLING;)" theme for Sapphire. You can port what is there if you would like, but it is my first theme and there are a few bugs...

Last edited:
Quick question for you guys, you know the pop-up screen that says "set cpu has been granted superuser permission" or anything like that, how do I get this themed like the other pop-up screens...it's driving me nuts...

Quick question for you guys, you know the pop-up screen that says "set cpu has been granted superuser permission" or anything like that, how do I get this themed like the other pop-up screens...it's driving me nuts...

you would have to edit the toast image in Super User or you can go into super User and turn off notifications!

you would have to edit the toast image in Super User or you can go into super User and turn off notifications!

Oh i'll just turn it off then, no need for it anyways...thanks a lot man I appreciate it...

The droid X theme has the dreaded black text on dark button. this is not in reference to the notification bar but to the function buttons themselves.

cap201008042350.jpg

yeah I ported these themes all at once last night I rushed through some I will have to go in and fix code to make it right, but it will have to wait last night killed me!!!!!

I modified the color of the buttons instead of the font. I had to recreate the ROM to make it work. I wonder if anyone is interested though.

I changed the following:

1. battery indicator to another that was more visible.
2. 3G indicator. One currently in droid-x theme was bit pixelated.
3. download indicator. it was too hard to see.

Yeah, I'm interested! Where can I get the modified version?

yeah I ported these themes all at once last night I rushed through some I will have to go in and fix code to make it right, but it will have to wait last night killed me!!!!!

I modified the color of the buttons instead of the font. I had to recreate the ROM to make it work. I wonder if anyone is interested though.

I changed the following:

1. battery indicator to another that was more visible.
2. 3G indicator. One currently in droid-x theme was bit pixelated.
3. download indicator. it was too hard to see.

Yeah, I'm interested! Where can I get the modified version?

^^^^^^^^+1

Just loaded up revolution, love the theme but I am having issues with gmail force closing. Anyone else experiancing this?

Back