[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

awwpickle

Reaction score
Do the Goodies come automatically with the rom/theme or do you have to download them separately? Is there a link? I have new wallpapers, but no new live wallpapers after I flashed the rom

listenman20

Reaction score
Goodies have always been separate as far as I know. There's a link in ROM manager for the goodies. And best I can remember there is a link either in the op of this thread or the old kangerade thread. At one time there was a link in the scripts GUI that came with the ROM.

awwpickle

Reaction score
Hey! Thanks! I'll have to check those out and see, the wallpapers look really cool!

Goodies have always been separate as far as I know. There's a link in ROM manager for the goodies. And best I can remember there is a link either in the op of this thread or the old kangerade thread. At one time there was a link in the scripts GUI that came with the ROM.

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
I installed this using ROM Manager (install ROM from SD Card) on froyo...and it worked. Why?

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
It's not bad at all. In fact, it's working quite well. I was just confused myself because there are posts in other threads discussing the beta release of the "new" LM for froyo.

samsonite801

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I was wondering too. I'm still running li-mod and it still runs smooth as yogurt but without all the fat. This release won't go bad since it's frozen yogurt.

Phaze08

Reaction score
Is this on rom manager? If not please point me in the right direction.

denial1385

Reaction score
It's still used in psych wards and residential programs to treat specific illnesses like bipolar, schizo- etc....

denial1385

Reaction score
if you have an updated PREMIUM clockworkmod recovery, it will be in the premium section under Lithium Mod.

kamisan

Reaction score
Even better its now in the free section of rom manager

Yes, its in rom manager

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

I noticed it went from premium to free in rom manager- I have premium anyways but thats cool of them to do that.

Liking the new rom, waiting on themes- watermark'd and collision were some of my fav's The boot ani on collision I use on all,

regardless of anything I am thankful for this rom (thanksgiving coming up an all)
and the fact it's free-

Status
Not open for further replies.