[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamisan

Reaction score
Maps

Try this- do a fix permissions in rom manager reboot, re-download your rom (it will go fast as rom manager kept the download you already did) apply it and see if it returns (in case some odd permission issues is hanging it up) you could apply the 'market hack' (just changes the build prop so market thinks you have a different version than you really do (or so I read) )

you can also just put the maps.apk on either by installing and if it will not let you then mounting the app section and pasting it then rebooting..

I took the maps.apk and zipped it into this message, it is from lith mod
if you need it, unzip it and copy it to your cd card then using root explorer or some other file manager install it or copy it to where maps.apk is supposed to be
/data/app com.google.android.apps.maps-1.apk is how it is in my phone-

Arachnidus

Reaction score
You guys should work on bringing this over to the D2, I love Lithium and I hate not having it on my shiny D2.

kamisan

Reaction score
go rotate LOL

I love this rom! is there anyway to turn off the homescreen 270 rotation by any chance? thats my only complaint :)

Do you want no rotation or just two way rotation? turning it off is easy

go to settings/ display/ auto rotate screen and uncheck it.

or you can really get into it

<activity> | Android Developers

if you just want 180 rotate instead of 270 and stay with this rom you will need to do some digging for the settings and modify them with either terminal emulator or adb shell.

my wife hates auto rotate, its turned off on hers, I dont care so I leave it on, the upside down rotate only messes with me with the camera when I go "Dangit wheres the button at.,,,, AHHH its upside down" lol

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been using this rom also also love it. I feel no need to change ROM's at all.

However I would like to know if it will ever be updated to include the latest Google release (what is it.. FR22D or something like that...).

I manually downloaded 2.2 and then they came out with that small update and while I don't feel like my phone is missing anything it would be nice to be up to date.

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
I flashed this ROM to my wifes phone and now when I call her, it rings twice and goes straight to voicemail..any ideas?

netron

Reaction score
this ROM is the best one on my certain Droid, at present.

Thanks for the galore work!

billjohnson

Reaction score
Sure thing bud. Best idea is to add me on GTalk. I'm on literally 24/7 so hit me up and I'll help you with whatever you need! dancedroid

iamnotjohn

Reaction score
i need a little help guys? about market.. okay, so i think i was updating launcher pro and some other apps, but while theyre downloading, im not sure what i did (i dont think i did something though..) but the downloading thing just stays there for literally 3 weeks now.. everytime i go to market, it always says "downloading launcherpro..." and even if its 100% already, it doesnt istall... when i try to cancel it, it force closes on me.. any idea on how to fix this guys? i would appreciate the help :)

listenman20

Reaction score
Instead of selecting the item in market to open a new window and cancel the download long press on it then select cancel from the popup. You should then be able to restart the d/l. I used to have that problem myself with certain downloads. The long press options usually took care of it tho.

billjohnson

Reaction score
i need a little help guys? about market.. okay, so i think i was updating launcher pro and some other apps, but while theyre downloading, im not sure what i did (i dont think i did something though..) but the downloading thing just stays there for literally 3 weeks now.. everytime i go to market, it always says "downloading launcherpro..." and even if its 100% already, it doesnt istall... when i try to cancel it, it force closes on me.. any idea on how to fix this guys? i would appreciate the help :)

Also if the above post doesn't work, go to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Market and then try to Force Close it. If that still doesn't do the trick then completely clear all Market cache and data. Re-open it, accept the terms and search for Launcher Pro. Tell it to update and go from there. Let me know if you need anything else!

iamnotjohn

Reaction score
Instead of selecting the item in market to open a new window and cancel the download long press on it then select cancel from the popup. You should then be able to restart the d/l. I used to have that problem myself with certain downloads. The long press options usually took care of it tho.

that cleared it :D thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.