OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What happened to the Chevy kernels? I am using the Chevy 1.25MV kernel right now and my phone runs cools and very fast.

Ill repost them in a little.. you can still get them on rom manager on the shiz customizer

false_paradigm

Reaction score
So I am just curious if anyone else running shiz is being told "no" by Skype Mobile? Tell's me my phone isn't a verizon phone lol.

xfireguru

Reaction score
So I am just curious if anyone else running shiz is being told "no" by Skype Mobile? Tell's me my phone isn't a verizon phone lol.
Yep. There used to be a problem with people changing their banner to something other than "Verizon Wireless," but being that the banner already says Verizon Wireless, I have no idea. I played around with pulldown editor last night and couldn't make any headway in getting either Skype or NFL mobile to work.

raveen

Reaction score
has anyone sucessfully gotten Darkedge to work on this ima bit ofa newb but i swear i cant get it to work

F

FknTwizted

yeah im getting the same issue with nfl mobile saying im not on vzw.... is there a fix cause i really love the red shiz baby!!!

kschris

Reaction score
How can I get those wallpapers that are shown in the screenshots??

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How can I get those wallpapers that are shown in the screenshots??

I made those after I made this version.. have to wait until next update.. sorry. Hopefully will be soon. You can try the CM remix if you want the current up-to-date themes that have those wallpapers though.

MedikDave

Reaction score
If anyone has a solution for using Skype, I would greatly appreciate it. That's the only thing keeping me from switching to the Shiz ROM.

Dave

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kentucky1

Reaction score
Jrummy and chance you can add in the reboot feature at the power down screen you have in some of your other roms. Thank you

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Kernels..wow

The only thing I tried were the Kernels from the link in the 1st post, Im VERY impressed with them, my phone FLIES & runs smooth as silk, the my only complaint is they only clock down to 400 (at least on my phone) not sure on battery life on them yet, I just installed today, just wish they clocked down to 250?

veritech

Reaction score
So I loaded the blue Shiz rom and when i went to use skype mobile it told me that skype mobile can only be used on a verizon handset. bummer.

veritech

Reaction score
If anyone has a solution for using Skype, I would greatly appreciate it. That's the only thing keeping me from switching to the Shiz ROM.

Dave

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Guess I should have read this post before I posted. I'm retarded.