[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

askey35

Reaction score
two questions guys:

Why is it that Kangerade scripts is saying that it is changing a background but then nothing happens and nothing changes?

Is there a kernel that is compatible with this file that will let me run at at least 1000 Ghz?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Isaiah

Reaction score
two questions guys:

Why is it that Kangerade scripts is saying that it is changing a background but then nothing happens and nothing changes?

Is there a kernel that is compatible with this file that will let me run at at least 1000 Ghz?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Did you flash the goodies folder? and you have to go into wallpaper settings and change the wallpaper yourself, it just switches which one is in there.

and 1000 ghz would be one equivalent to about 500 moderate powered laptops, chevy has a sweet 1000 mhz (1ghz) kernal ultra low voltage that im kind of in love with right now. Awesome battery life. If that deosn't work go for low voltage, and if that doesn't work go to med. voltage

welcome to the forum by the way

otter34

Reaction score
two questions guys:

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Did you flash the goodies folder?

Do I have to name it to update or do I just leave the name as it is?

edit: I'm using the same kernal as you are and have no problems. I'm not sure how good the battery life is though, but it doesn't seem worse than stock. I'm running at 800Mhz

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
two questions guys:

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Did you flash the goodies folder?

Do I have to name it to update or do I just leave the name as it is?

edit: I'm using the same kernal as you are and have no problems. I'm not sure how good the battery life is though, but it doesn't seem worse than stock. I'm running at 800Mhz

Yes, rename update

fezdlc

Reaction score
Works great! (Moto Droid)The only problem I see and keep on having on Froyo is Pandora will not pause automatically anymore when I pull the headphones off while its playing. And also see my Music albums twice on my Albums list. If anybody has a fix for this please let me know.. Appreciate it! Thanks for the ROM Jrummy!!dancedroid

mds96

Reaction score
Answer to recovery problems

Had the same problem with it rebooting instead of going to recovery. Flashed an older version of clockwork and then it worked fine. The problem must be in the latest version of clockwork

magma_camel

Reaction score
i really love this rom...issue is i cant figure out how to change the resolution when taking pictures and iw as curious about the IM app i cant get it to run. i sent the apk to a friend of my using a samsung moment on 2.1 and it worked fine. i get force close when signing in. any ideas

SPG900NY

Reaction score
I have been running Jrummy builds for a while now and LOVE them. The only complaint I have at the moment is that since the default launcher has a bar at the bottom now (with the Froyo builds), if you have icons lined up on the screen, the bottom ones are almost right against the launcher bar and it looks like they're misaligned. Is there a way to realign the icons on the pages so that they're all raised up a bit or centered better?

taz1458

Reaction score
I love these mods, the only complaint I have is the market. I just got my replacement droid and the market is STILL slow as ever.

Monkey74

Reaction score
Cannot install Kangerade v1.1

I need some help please, maybe someone can help me figure this out as I'm not an expert.

I've been trying to install Kangerade v1.1 with Chevy 1.25lv kernel, also tried another one and I get the same result.

Once the install finishes and the phone reboots, it takes me to google sign in process, once that is done, it tells that the setup process has stop responding and the screen goes blank. If I reboot, it will never do, it gets stock on the Droid icon.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, gracias. :motdroidhoriz:

I got this to work now, it's awsome. Runny, I'm definitely donating some $$ to you and I have one request, can you please create a theme for FCBarcelona???? That will be the best!!!! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

askey35

Reaction score
Was there a specific folder I needed to put on the SD card ofther than the update.zip file?

Last edited:

GeneRs

Reaction score
Wow-E-Wow-Woo !!!

How in the world could you ever make anything better than this Rom, Mr. Rummy? It's BEAUTIFUL. I thought Kangerade v1-0 was nice till I loaded this baby up. Its smooth...and FAST and all of the images seem so crisp and clear. ( Is this my imagination? Anyone else notice this? ).

Love the scripts app a lot. Sure takes the guess work out of it for us dummies who are still learning. The apps2SD feature is cool too. I can't say enuff "Thank You"s.

I think I'm done loading new ROMs for awhile. Really can't see myself getting tired of this one.

I'm gonna send a little something your way very soon. ( Wife just got a new job. As soon as the boot strings aren't so tight, you'll see something from me )

Thank you again for all your hard work.

P.S. Hopefully you got the message to diregard my PM with questions regarding this rom. Didn't realize before I loaded it how easy the things I asked you about would come together.

Last edited:

CoFoltman84

Reaction score

Accidental

Reaction score
anyone's battery die quick?

i got my phone off the charger at 6 and its already at 70% at 9...

my phone used to last till noon before it dropped to 80%... at least it looked like 80 it was on 2.1

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
anyone's battery die quick?

i got my phone off the charger at 6 and its already at 70% at 9...

my phone used to last till noon before it dropped to 80%... at least it looked like 80 it was on 2.1

Mine dies slightly quicker than it used to. But not that much quicker