[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone else have a problem with transferring files from the computer to the Droid when plugging it into the computer? I can never get mine to work. The "USB Connected" notification comes up, I click on it, and then press "Turn On USB Storage" when the screen comes up. It acts like it's turning usb storage on...but never actually works. I dont get any errors or anything....it just doesnt do it. It just goes back to the screen with "Turn USB Storage On" on it.

Last edited:

SG181

Reaction score
I've been having trouble using Handcent lately. Every time I try to access Handcent's settings menu, I force close immediately. Has anyone else had these problems?

audioscience

Reaction score
I think he is done with this isnt he?

JDLFG tweeted earlier today:

"Coming soon. Lithiummod for the Motorola Droid 1 and the HTC Incredible. Looking for Beta Testers and writer"

I confirmed it will be a build based on FRG22D. :D dancedroid

listenman20

Reaction score
I had dream last night that the next limod was released and it was super cool. Anticipation is a lovely thing.

ewogh

Reaction score
Wow!!

Wow!! I can't believe that I can change the phone interface to Korean. This is the first rom I know that it can. (maybe there are others I dont know about) And it is definitely fast. Thank you sooooo much.

Status
Not open for further replies.