(updated 5-31) N8 & JRummy's CM Remix V0.8 *7 Themes, built from source, many extras*

pkilla

Reaction score
I have been having the same problem on my Froyo Kangerade Red. News and weather not updating Especially the weather.

Jrummy, great rom. Thanks. I'm having an issue with the news and weather widget not connecting. Been happening since last night when I flashed the Nex theme. I wiped before flashing. I used rom manager. Any ideas? Can I just push the widget from another rom and where do I find it? Thanks!

chasmanian

Reaction score
I have been having the same problem on my Froyo Kangerade Red. News and weather not updating Especially the weather.

Jrummy, great rom. Thanks. I'm having an issue with the news and weather widget not connecting. Been happening since last night when I flashed the Nex theme. I wiped before flashing. I used rom manager. Any ideas? Can I just push the widget from another rom and where do I find it? Thanks!

This actually comes up with the message "Sorry, unable to connect. Please try later."

It also doesn't work in the news and weather app itself. All other network stuff works.

Navalynt

Reaction score
I love the blue and red themes for the UI but I prefer to leave the icons stock. Is there a MM theme I could apply over these ROMs that will restore the icons to stock?

Mr.L09

Reaction score
Re: (updated 5-31) N8 & CM Remix V0.8

Does anyone know if p3droids kernals on the customized v8 are low volt ?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

SlateJones

Reaction score
Cyanogen has 2.2 source, so.... hopefully it wont be long until we have a 2.2 version remix... If you guys are having problems with kangerade, just hold out a little longer.

Mtig

Reaction score
I tried to up load and not my phone has blue x and then turns into a red yellow and green x any idea whats going on