Rerun: MyBackup Pro Giveaway

mike02vr6

Reaction score
And when I get the bionic I won't have to worry about what I have downloaded. Also it will give me a good excuse to start rooting my phones

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums

Normandroid

Reaction score
I would like to try something new and different from Titanium Backup. I flash Cyanogen Nightlys VERY frequently, and have tended to do "fresh" installs every 5 roms or so. I work with a large group of people who I have single handedly and successfully promoted Android O.S. phones and helped root and rom them. I have always pushed for Tibu in those cases because I haven't used anything similar. Owning, abusing and enjoying this app would allow me to advertise it to my coworkers in the future as I know of at least ten folks anxiously awaiting the Bionic!!!

cookemandan

Reaction score
MyBackup Rules

I love mybackup Root and wanted to try the other features but did not have the case for the full version. I tried Titanium and hated it! I know everyone in the dev community says Titanium is far superior but for a guy like me who just flashes roms but doesn't write programs. Great Job RERWARE!!!:yr1:

cookemandan

Reaction score
I love mybackup Root and wanted to try the other features but did not have the case for the full version. I tried Titanium and hated it! I know everyone in the dev community says Titanium is far superior but for a guy like me who just flashes roms but doesn't write programs. Great Job RERWARE!!!:yr1:
Sorry meant to put for a guy who does not write programs this is very user friendly!!

XMasterMoronX

Reaction score
I just got my Droid 3 (today) and I would love to get down and dirty with it if I had a plan B (MyBackup pro) in case things go wrong.

jessel0001

Reaction score
why should i get a copy?

I think I should get a copy because today is my birthday and I'm tired of losing my data.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last time I waxed clever, but, alas, no free app. So this time I will just say: Please?

deputc26

Reaction score
I should get one because today while mowing the lawn I stopped to let large juicy toad hop out of the way.:)

deputc26

Reaction score
Let's try that again without the typo...

I should get one because today while mowing the lawn I stopped to let *a* large juicy toad hop out of the way.

DaWolf85

Reaction score
I think I should get one because I like to press buttons and I seem to have an annoying tendency to always press the button that crashes my phone. Having this app would make me feel safe in pressing all those buttons.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
As long as it wasn't me, this app sucks. On my OG and X2 the scheduled backup never worked. I only get it backup manually and when I had to restore it once the app insisted that if couldn't find my backup. Doesn't work like my old Palm backup software.

sweenbeen

Reaction score
I want it because my gingerbread update sucked and causing all kinds of problems on my phone. I need to sbf bad and need to back all of my info up. =\ too bad its now passed friday.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

FernBch

Reaction score
Had to enter by Friday?? I need a good backup solution. I have Titanium Pro, but it causes issues that require an sbf to fix.

My DroidX Thrives on the DarkSlide!!