[Release] D1-MIUI-0.11.26.1

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Team D1-MIUI Proudly Presents D1-MIUI-0.11.26
Special thanks to n_i_x, mobiousdigital, jetrii & MarkHUK over at XDA for all the work they've done on MIUI.

follow jamezelle and metiCkOne on twitter for faster updates.

Join them and others who are working on MIUI over at Join us on irc.freenode.net #MIUI

Also a big shout out to N_I_X for translations, this forum and everything he helped with!!!

Please read this whole post before downloading and flashing!!!!!!!!

Credit for this build goes to Jamezelle and metiCkOne and Zenulator of course for all the work he's done on MIUI to date.

Also, thank you to...

ZeroBarrier

Davros

Bustadroid

Enigmaisdead

for testing the crap out of the kernels.

Thank you to all the testers that helped us out with this rom, all the people that offered to help and everyone else for being so patient. Also, thank you to the guys over at MIUI who are making these sweet roms for us to port and to the guys at MIUI-dev for their translations skills.

MIUI Known Issues:
Can't set ringtone/notification sound with Settings app, you can download apps to do this from the market.

Droid/Milestone MIUI Known Issues: Cant change notification LED in Settings app.

Rom:
D1-MIUI-0.11.26.1.zip

Changelog: Changelog - d1-miui - Project Hosting on Google Code

Issue Tracker: Issues - d1-miui - Project Hosting on Google Code
If you don't fully fill out the issue tracker form the issue will be deleted or marked invalid.
If you are willing to help post responses to the issue tracker. I only check it every couple days. This is not my full time job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Themes:

You want themes?! We got themes thanks whiskeycoke for compiling them in this thread : MIUI-DEV Themes and also thanks to the talented devs at miui-dev.com and here at DF for making these themes.

Addons:

Genie Widget aka Google News/Weather - restore-geniewidget-update.zip

Languages:

Coming Soon....

MORE COMING SOON... Something you want? Make a request!

KERNELS:

Tested & Working...

ChevyNo1: Index of /froyo/kernels3

Slayer: Index of /DL/LFY/KERNELS

P3Droid: P3Droid Kernels

Tested & Not Working...

JDLFG: JDFLG Kernels DO NOT work with this rom, don't flash them!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a 99.99% fully functional ROM and
the only problems that remain are:

[fixed]Sliding open the keypad will unlock the phone. If this is an issue change your lockscreen options to Pin/Password or don't use this rom and put your droid in your pocket while wearing jeans or girl pants. We will look in to disabling this feature/bug. [/fixed]

You cannot record 720p video. No droid rom does this. This was built for the n1/desire.

Dialing *228 will force close the phone. Dial *228+ instead. It works the same.

What is not included:

Downloadable apps including but not limited to Maps, Facebook, Twiiter, Street....

Apps that weren't initially included with MIUI - News/Weather App, WiredTether, Wireless Tether.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
And I was just about to flash the last one....oh well.

Sent from somewhere...

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR
And I was just about to flash the last one....oh well.

Sent from somewhere...

lol, dont worry it'll be worth the 5 minute wait!

So even though jdlfg kernels worked on 11.26, they wont work on this version? I couldnt get slayher kernels to work. I kept getting constant bootloops when using them.