[Release]D1-MIUI-0.11.26.0

excellentnuke

Reaction score
I'm getting random reboots when on USB. I flashed from 11.19 without wiping, and the problem seems to have carried over since I had the same problem on 11.19. I'm just curious to see if anyone else had this problem.

coltzfan

Reaction score
Been running it all weekend and the couple things that I have noticed is that WIFI is my main power drainer. The MIUI Music player with lock screen controls is awesome. I dont know about others, but the sound seems to be very crisp and clearer than the music mod I was previously running.

With the launcher, when I drop an app to the dock, if I dont get it perfectly between two other apps, the icon disappears and I have to reboot and the icon is returned.

Other than that it is very fast, smooth and have no FC since Friday. Great job!!!!

tracker

Reaction score
what app do i need to set the ringtones and notification in the market?

Crazyotto

Reaction score
Thank you!

I do have to say thank you to all the amazing people here, that put in so many hours to make our phones better. My droid1 went for a swim Fri morn after I got into a car accident. Got the replacement phone very late Mon. With all your help on these forums I was rooted by Tues morning without easy root! Running MIUI and 1.2 slayher kernal Thank you once more! I love you.

Kind regards,

Crazyotto

gotwillk

Reaction score
i'm also having issues with the android.process.acore force closing constantly after a titanium backup restore. after wiping and flashing the rom, it boots fine. then i restore apps with tibu, being careful to leave out all system apps (red apps). if i restart the phone after that, i will keep getting the android.process.acore force closes. it seems to only happen when i do something, like swiping from screen to screen or if i open up an app. if i just leave it alone without doing anything, no fc's happen. tried it twice now and same result.

really wanna use this rom but i never had this happen before on any rom, even on an earlier build of MIUI. gonna have to skip this one for now i guess.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i'm also having issues with the android.process.acore force closing constantly after a titanium backup restore. after wiping and flashing the rom, it boots fine. then i restore apps with tibu, being careful to leave out all system apps (red apps). if i restart the phone after that, i will keep getting the android.process.acore force closes. it seems to only happen when i do something, like swiping from screen to screen or if i open up an app. if i just leave it alone without doing anything, no fc's happen. tried it twice now and same result.

really wanna use this rom but i never had this happen before on any rom, even on an earlier build of MIUI. gonna have to skip this one for now i guess.

Your problems are coming up because of titanium backup. Try using another backup program. And don't restore data with the apps. Just the apps.

gotwillk

Reaction score
Your problems are coming up because of titanium backup. Try using another backup program.

so i can't use titanium backup with this rom at all? seems weird. why is that? i didn't have any issues on an earlier build of MIUI.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Your problems are coming up because of titanium backup. Try using another backup program.

so i can't use titanium backup with this rom at all? seems weird. why is that? i didn't have any issues on an earlier build of MIUI.

I dont know the exact reason, but tb has caused a lot of issues with people that they say not to use it. I didn't use an app to restore my apps because my apps were automatically restored with i flashed the rom. Make a backup of your current setup and flash the newest version of this rom, not the one in this thread but the one at the top of the team d1-miui forum. And see if that restores your programs. if it doesn't start right away, download something from the market to get it started.

alohajoe

Reaction score
I'm having kinda of the same problem. I used the miui backup, it worked but they didn't connect to the market. Anyone know why? I've downloaded apps since then also. 11.26 V1 with slayer 1.6

Also, been using miui since the second release and this is my first time on here. Thanks for all the hard work everyone my Droid seems brand new!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App