[11/25/10][Release] D1-MIUI 0.11.19-v1.3

fichdak

Reaction score
Root Explorer can do it or there are several others...But I still can't get the APK to work, even with RE...

Using RE do i just delete the APK? I tried moving it out of the systems folder to just the sd card but it was still installed

did u set the permissions

the first couple times i pushed it to /system/app it didn't work. i just deleted the apk (as well as the old music apk) using root explorer then tried pushing it a few more times from adb. eventually it just worked.. took like 2 minutes

bmx24

Reaction score
i put it in my ohone with re then set the permissions and set the old one's permissions to something els rebooted then it was there

Reaction score
i put it in my ohone with re then set the permissions and set the old one's permissions to something els rebooted then it was there

I didn't go back and change the original's permissions...I DID change the new one to re-r-r, but never changed the other...I'll try that and see if it works...Thanks again bmx...

Reaction score
Logan, reference your charging problems: Have you tried flashing back to 1.1 to see if it still works? It could be hardware-related, i.e. your battery or USB port. It might just be a coincidence that it started when you flashed 1.2/1.3.

And with everyone having problems with the music app, did you all flash 1.3 over an earlier version? I flashed v1.3 after a complete wipe and the lock screen controls work fine for me. They control the MIUI Music app (its the only music app on my Droid).

This ROM is fantastic. I thought v6.4 was smooth, but this one is the best yet!

Sturge[Droid]

Reaction score
Does anyone use the Sirius/XM App? I cannot get it to play at all.... it just tries to load the song and after 1 maybe 2 min and I get a notification saying that it cannot acquire a data connection.

It works on WIFI... just not 3G

when u find a solution to that please let me know as well....

brute48

Reaction score
Sturge[Droid];1028895 said:
Does anyone use the Sirius/XM App? I cannot get it to play at all.... it just tries to load the song and after 1 maybe 2 min and I get a notification saying that it cannot acquire a data connection.

I will... I am hoping I can figure out what is causing it not to work.

Sturge[Droid]

Reaction score

im looking at the layers and trying to see if i can check it out, it seems to be within the relay of the data exchange...

brute48

Reaction score
Sturge[Droid];1028971 said:

im looking at the layers and trying to see if i can check it out, it seems to be within the relay of the data exchange...

Cool. Yeah. Let me know if you come across something.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just came back to MIUI for the first time since the first couple of versions were released. WOW this thing has come so far. I am so impressed with everything. I have looked but haven't seen anything so far but is there a way to hide icon titles on your homescreens?? Also anyone else want to see a 4x4 stock music widget??? The stock music player is awesome! First time I haven't felt like I needed to use mixzing.

bmx24

Reaction score
what are the exact permissions needed to be set in root explorer for the music app?

well this is for evry apk but it is for the user line chek read weight for the group line chek read and for the others line chek read and then uncheak all of the rest
then reboot ur phone and enjoy ur new app