Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

tlpalmer01

Reaction score
whiskey im running your theme over ver 7 with slayer 1.6 kernel...flashed to 7 from 6.3 from 6.2 then 6.1 and i havent wiped at all and i have encountered zero problems..no reboots, all items working and so is miui music..very awesome.. hope i didnt jinx myself.....your theme is very nice...

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
For some reason MIUI music still wont appear, ive trie clearin the Launcher data, pasted in system/app and changed permissions and rebooted. still cant get it to appear

Did you download the .apk from several pages back? I had to install manually as well. But the method you used worked fine for me. Check to make sure you didn't accidentally check or leave other boxes unchecked

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Nsievo

Reaction score
na i have done the original install from pages back,.,, time to start searching lols

corman324

Reaction score
i did the same. installed v 0.7 over 6.4 - reboot - install theme and not a single problem.
MIUI was in my /system/app but didnt show up on my desktop. re-installed it manually and now its working. took all of 2 minutes.

whiskey, i actually tried the same thing you did, had a backup i made on 11-13-10 and i restored it, added the theme, and didnt get any force closes on that either. i know you said that did it for you though
the only time i ran into a problem(like i said) was when i tried to flash v 0.7 then flash BlackUps without rebooting in between (got bootlooped).

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
whiskey im running your theme over ver 7 with slayer 1.6 kernel...flashed to 7 from 6.3 from 6.2 then 6.1 and i havent wiped at all and i have encountered zero problems..no reboots, all items working and so is miui music..very awesome.. hope i didnt jinx myself.....your theme is very nice...

Sweet, glad it's working for you. Just so everyone knows again I'm just porting this them over for the d1. I wish I had the skills to design something like this but I don't. Happy to be able to contribute though.

I just looked and all credit should be given to jackietran (shutter) here: MacThemes Forum / [Theme] Black'UPS Darkness HD for iPhone 4. I'm not sure if he did the lock screen work but we found the android theme files this morning here: [Theme][MIUI][EVO] Black'Ups Darkness HD Theme 11.19

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
That confused me ha. I can't tell if you're saying you didn't or did cause you said it was pages back. It's on the MIUI website as well

Nsievo

Reaction score
there i did a complete restore from a previous backup, installed the v7, my kernel (slayers 1.1) and the blackups theme at once and it fixed everything for me.. i got music back and no FC on notification bar so far

corman324

Reaction score
yeah this isnt really a release its just an update to 10.29. its just as stable as 6.4 but were talking about the Black'Ups theme being added over it. but yeah if you're just installing v 0.7 of MIUI then youre good to go, its stable

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
there i did a complete restore from a previous backup, installed the v7, my kernel (slayers 1.1) and the blackups theme at once and it fixed everything for me.. i got music back and no FC on notification bar so far

Nice, thanks for the update...

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Lol check my theme post .....

And yes running crack while figuring out what to theme it wiith ;)

leonozug

Reaction score
I flashed v0.7 over v6.4 and had no problems at all. I then reflashed the blue steel theme I had on 6.4 cause it put the theme back to stock when I flashed 0.7. The blue steel theme worked fine with v0.7. Love MIUI Rom!!