Older Official D1-MIUI-0.12.11.0

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would have deleted the apk but Terminal Emulator and Root Explorer were two pf the apps that would not reinstall.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would have deleted the apk but Terminal Emulator and Root Explorer were two pf the apps that would not reinstall.

Didn't think about that haha. Did you wait until you flashed the mod to delete it or did you try to when you had just 12.18 flashed? Could always delete on the computer before you flash it.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I installed the rom then the mod. Then, I tried to reinstall my apps. At that time I had not know about the phone FC. Now that I know it is an issue I will remove the apk from the zip file before I install.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh, okay. Gotcha. Well, I hope it works out. This is a good release, for me anyway. New theme download is a nice touch as well.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I notice that the themes zip file extension has been replaced with a mtz file extension.

What theme are you running? I have the Moviestar Black theme installed. I like the Kuro theme but I could not get the solid balk wall paper to install and the white washed out too many of my apps.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I notice that the themes zip file extension has been replaced with a mtz file extension.

What theme are you running? I have the Moviestar Black theme installed. I like the Kuro theme but I could not get the solid balk wall paper to install and the white washed out too many of my apps.

Yeah, the new format soon to replace the .zip for themes.

I'm actually not running one yet. I want the iPhone sms put in a theme before I put it in the SD and apply it but the rollup.zip wouldn't open for me. So, taking another shot at it tonight hopefully. By washed out do you mean it didn't theme some of them?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, I have my calendar displaying white text and clear background. The white Kuor wallpaper washed out my calendar.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
No, I have my calendar displaying white text and clear background. The white Kuor wallpaper washed out my calendar.

Yeah, I misunderstood. I keep thinking you have 12.18 flashed so I assumed you were talking about something else. I'm not sure why it's doing that. I haven't had any problems changing wallpapers with themes but I haven't used that one yet.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been able to switch wall paper that is included but when I try to select one from my gallery I am not successful.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm, not sure why that's happening. Haven't heard of anyone having that problem.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yeah, the new format soon to replace the .zip for themes.

I'm actually not running one yet. I want the iPhone sms put in a theme before I put it in the SD and apply it but the rollup.zip wouldn't open for me. So, taking another shot at it tonight hopefully. By washed out do you mean it didn't theme some of them?

which ones do you want to combine? I can throw it together for you.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe I read a post that Swype is not supported in MIUI. Is that correct?

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Ive got it workin on my phone, but not the newest ones. I believe im running the november build.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yes and no. Lots of problems but you can get it to work. One guy kept downloading and deleting the installer for about 5 times or so and it finally allowed him to download the newest correctly. So, will probably take a bit of work to get it to load properly.

t4bama, how about your theme with the iPhone sms? And this won't mess anything up with the mod will it?