Public Beta 0.12.18.0

burgeke

Reaction score
how do i send a pic?

i click share in gallery and get an immediate FC .... ran fix permissions in ROM Manager

Are you trying to share after opening a pic? I just tried and was able to share with no FC.

hoppermi

Reaction score
sweeeeet

Strange. I am not using the mod if that helps.

Pic share through mms is broke on this beta.FC
You can still share via email.

Edit: you can add photo to Mms through attach button after pressing menu.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I did a full wipe and I'm using the modded version by JRizzill, and I deleted the TelocationProvider.apk and fixed permissions. No force closes, and the contact edit works perfectly for me. The only issue I have, is the theme manager seems more clunky this time. It was working so well the last few versions, now not all the themes load correctly. The iPhone theme just reverts everything back to stock, and some of the other themes leave some of the icons unthemed.

All of that is stuff I'm sure will get hammered out though. So far this is my favorite MIUI build.

It takes longer for the themes to take effect with the new system. Also the icons might not work with older versions of the themes because there is a new layout to follow when setting up themes. All of the icons go in 1 folder where they use to be in 2 folders in the old system.

Which folder do they go in? I just looked at the newest version of MurderedOut, and some are in \framework\res\hdpi-finger-drawable\ and some are in \icons\

linkboy

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to get the contacts editing to stop crashing. Everything I've done results in an acore process fc.

I guess its something I'm going to have to live with.

frostthejack

Reaction score
I made a post on how to fix it look for it something like fix for dialer DC without removing telelocation.apk

mjh68

Reaction score
I made a post on how to fix it look for it something like fix for dialer DC without removing telelocation.apk

That fix worked for my dialer just beautifully, haven't used my contacts yet. I will see if it force closes when adding one or editing.

linkboy

Reaction score

I removed telelocation.apk and my dialer is working great, however, my contacts crash whenever I try to add a picture to a contact.

telelocation.apk isn't causing the contact crash for me. I've even redid my permissions and nothing helped.

I can live with it. I love the new theme manager to much to give it up.

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
looks nice but this isn't really functional at all all it does is keep random rebooting... hopefully the next version will have these bugs fixed... crazy what differences a week makes... thanks guys for fixing what you could...