SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, an update would be nice eh? :)

Patience shall be rewarded when you run Sapphire. I don't find it to be behind one bit. It runs, and runs well. Each time I see new release on other roms it seems to be part update, part bug fixes. We don't see too much of that here, so it makes it longer between releases. I'm not flaming other roms here, just a straight comparison.

And for those who can't wait, tank has done an admirable job as well on his own...

It's coming soon :)

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes, an update would be nice eh? :)

Patience shall be rewarded when you run Sapphire. I don't find it to be behind one bit. It runs, and runs well. Each time I see new release on other roms it seems to be part update, part bug fixes. We don't see too much of that here, so it makes it longer between releases. I'm not flaming other roms here, just a straight comparison.

And for those who can't wait, tank has done an admirable job as well on his own...

It's coming soon :)

Yea, I'm running one of Tank's builds. Haven't had any problems with it at all. Sapphire has been the most stable, awesome rom I've run on my Droid. I'm going to cry when I upgrade to an Etna early next year.

[ L ]

Reaction score
What about a gtalk widget and a gmail widget? Oh, and a text messaging widget to. those would be nice. :p

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Omnipharious

Reaction score
I'm really hoping for more choices of themes. I,ve had Succulent Desire, CM, Snk Bitten, BB & finally. I'd fallen in love with Sapphire. However, there are not many theme choices. I've gotten really bored with the dark themes. I.E. Black, Blue, Grey, and stock themes. Currently I'm using Liquid Frozen Yogurt, with the Tangerine theme. Because the Unofficial CVPS Sapphire 1.1.4 with Extreme Orange didn't work on my phone. So far I'm happy with Liquid Frozen Yogurt and my current theme. But, I REALLY miss Sapphire!. I hope that BGill, Roberj13, or someone else with make more colorful themes for the new Sapphire release. I realize that theming is Very hard work. So If there are not more choices, I'll be satisfied just to get the new Sapphire Rom. Because Sapphire is the BEST!!!

brad r

Reaction score
I'd like to see the ability to hide the alarm clock icon in the notification bar. While you're at it, the ability to hide signal strength, battery percentage, and pretty much everything else as needed.

Omnipharious

Reaction score
I'd like to see the ability to hide the alarm clock icon in the notification bar. While you're at it, the ability to hide signal strength, battery percentage, and pretty much everything else as needed.

Very good ideas Brad, I totally agree with you....

Armyof2

Reaction score

both ADW and LP can hide the whole notification bar on the homescreen i used to do that before i was able to remove the clock when i used BW..hated having 2 clocks..just an idea if these features don't make it in at some point

fersayken2

Reaction score
I've flashed a lot of roms too. I can't keep up with what Roms have what features but I really like the power settings embedded into the notification pulldown bar like miui and cmod. I too love sapphire and it is VERY stable. Thanks for offering. I really would like to see a gingerbread theme :)

Armyof2

Reaction score
You'll get more than a theme...cvpcs tweeted that he is going to work on a GB port after 2.0 is out and settled.

Omnipharious

Reaction score
I've flashed a lot of roms too. I can't keep up with what Roms have what features but I really like the power settings embedded into the notification pulldown bar like miui and cmod. I too love sapphire and it is VERY stable. Thanks for offering. I really would like to see a gingerbread theme :)

Oh Yeah!, I can't wait to see Gingerbread on Sapphire. I've been monitoring the CVPS changelog at Crystal Clear Roms | Home of the Sapphire Rom and they are very close to completing the new Sapphire Rom:)