[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.18.0

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
D1-MIUI-1.3.18.0

This build is MOSTLY STABLE BUT STILL BETA according to miui.cn developers. MIUI build based off of the 1.3.18 build from china(MIUI.CN)

This build was ported to the droid by Tp4bama and translations to english were done by MarkHUK from MIUI Developers - Welcome to MIUI Developers

This build is still based off the cm 6.1.2. Ive tested and havent found an issue with any of the normal issues minus the mms videos (which i havent tested)

Follow me on twitter @tp4bama for real time updates!

Have questions about the UI? hoppermi created a GREAT GUIDE read it, learn it!
whiskeycoke manages our THEME THREAD HERE at droid forums so a big thanks to him as well!

Code:
#include <std-disclaimer>

/*Anything you do to your phone is solely your responsibilty, you choose
 to modify your phone. This rom has been marked STABLE by the developer,
 however should anything happen to your phone neither of the developers "Tp4bama and/or Jamezelle " nor miui.cn developers are
 not liable in anyway, */

KNOWN ISSUES:
  • Flashing zip files over the rom after flashing might cause reboots while downloading market apps, make a backup before flashing zips!
  • Apps dont automatically load, use miui backup app to load apps
  • If you have having launcher force closes, try another theme or switch to the stock theme.
  • Yahoo Mail isnt working with stock Email app. See the fix posted by loveubuntu
  • MMS Videos playback as slide show,. (Chinese devs know about this!! also there is a problem across all build with problems attaching vids to mms)
  • Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign)
  • Facebook will sync ALL contacts.
POST BUGS HERE IN THIS THREAD.

CHANGELOG: STICKY THREAD IN THIS SECTION.

Local changes by ME:
  • Added old Gallery3D just incase some of you wanted it
  • Google Search back in as stock search
  • Added old Camera app just incase some of you wanted it
  • Using old white MIUI boot animation

INSTALLATION:
  1. Backup apps with MIUI backup if you are on a previous release (App Backup)
  2. OR Backup apps data with Titanium Backup from the market
  3. NANDROID BACKUP!
  4. Wipe Data/factory reset
  5. Flash this rom
  6. Restore apps/data with MIUI backup or Titanium backup [NOT SYSTEM DATA FROM ANY OTHER ROM EXCEPT MIUI!!!!!!! or you will get acore force closes...]

DOWNLOAD
Be sure to backup your apps before flashing!D1-MIUI-1.3.18.0

Themers: Themes should work fine. The only new things to theme are the new lockscreen and battery on the lockscreen

NEED SUPPORT NOW?!?!?!
Come visit us on IRC here : Freenode Webchat #MIUI
Im on there as much as i can be but I do work a lot of hours at the hospital, so if i dont get back to you for awhile dont take offense :)

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Too bad I have Droid2G now as a replacement for my OG :(

leonozug

Reaction score
I bought a Droid X last week, but luckly my girlfriend LOVES Miui...I get to STILL flash ROMS every week thanks to BAMA!! :)

Thanks for your hard work man!! Me and my girlfriend both work at a hospital too. She is on call alot(working in the O.R.)so I know about long hours bro. Thanks for what you do and getting it out to us with your schedule!!

bump47

Reaction score
What changes from release to release? All of the same issues are still there from releases months ago. Will this ever be a stable rom? I really like it but it just has so many bugs

groovydeus

Reaction score
...which is why it is still 'beta'.

Thanks Bama...as always, nice work. Have not been having issues on this end.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bump47

Reaction score
Lol I realize that its still beta. I'm just wondering when the facebook sync will be fixed and other small things. By no means am I trying to put down Bama, he is doing a fantastic job and I appreciate it. I just think if this ever got out of beta mode and became a completely stable rom, it could be unbelievably sweet.

Techno Droid

Reaction score
Really wish someone would port this to the dx. There really ain't much going on for the dx.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

kamisan

Reaction score
Thank you Tp4Bama

Downloading now, been on 1.1.22 for a bit, first trial of the TP :)
I'm to old, so when I read your nick well... I go right to TP for my bunghole, ;-P

TP4Bama, glad you do what you do~ left lithium mod when jrummy left it, miui has been the rom of choice. Milking the D1 till that bull falls over dead!