Motorola to release 2Ghz phone by end of year

Gonzo

Reaction score
a 2ghz phone... imagine the possibilites dancedroid

fishstick600

Reaction score
im still waiting on my incredible to come and already whispers of a 2ghz droid! ohwell.. im sure ill be content with the incredible for a while..if 2.2 is all its cracked up to be

52brandon

Reaction score
im still waiting on my incredible to come and already whispers of a 2ghz droid! ohwell.. im sure ill be content with the incredible for a while..if 2.2 is all its cracked up to be
the leaked one on the droid sure is

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
They mentioned Android 3.0 on the local news this morning along with the mention of the release of the iphone 4G, saying Android is almost done with 3.0, I wonder if this 2Ghz and 3.0 will go hand in hand?

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

Kineo

Reaction score
They mentioned Android 3.0 on the local news this morning along with the mention of the release of the iphone 4G, saying Android is almost done with 3.0, I wonder if this 2Ghz and 3.0 will go hand in hand?

The 2hz phone is most likely the Motorola DROIDPro which is supposed to have android 3.0 (gingerbread).

Hugh Jass

Reaction score

The 2hz phone is most likely the Motorola DROIDPro which is supposed to have android 3.0 (gingerbread).

Dude, DroidPro is going to rock our socks off.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score

Dude, DroidPro is going to rock our socks off.

Is the droid pro real? I thought the droid pro ended up being the same thing as the droid x. If not score!!!

bmxmike

Reaction score
No the droid shadow and droid x where the same thing, droid pro is suppose to be end all be all phone

Hugh Jass

Reaction score