Motorola to release 2Ghz phone by end of year

Kineo

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet that it will have a lithium sulfur battery instead of a lithium ion battery. I can't wait for the DROIDPro!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dang a 2GHz phone will be fast! How many people will be able to hold off for the Pro and not get the X though?
I will be. 2ghz is too tempting to not wait for. :)

LOL yeah most definitely. The only way i wont wait until the 2GHz Droid Pro comes out is if HTC comes out with a phone like the rumored HTC Scorpion.
I dunno if I could go to an HTC device. Don't get me wrong, they look sharp but Moto does it for me :)

Kineo

Reaction score
Dang a 2GHz phone will be fast! How many people will be able to hold off for the Pro and not get the X though?
I will be. 2ghz is too tempting to not wait for. :)

LOL yeah most definitely. The only way i wont wait until the 2GHz Droid Pro comes out is if HTC comes out with a phone like the rumored HTC Scorpion.

Ill still wait for the pro because I like the sturdiness of motorola phones. Htc phones are to plasticity for my tast.

mjforte

Reaction score
Definitely gonna wait for the Droid Pro, because in my opinion the Droid 2 and Xtreme aren't enough of an upgrade from the original Droid. Can't wait for this phone!

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

brando56894

Reaction score
I just got my droid 3 months ago so I have awhile to go, Im sure theyll have ridiculous phones out by the time its time for me to upgrade.

bizzshow

Reaction score
in two years the way technology is going they may. but at some point its going to have to Plato i thing a 2ghz processor is pushing it maybe a dualcore 1ghz or 1.5 but 2 is high for a phone. their going to have to balance battery life and power demands. and with how slow battery tech is moving i thing we will reach a peak or see phones with horridness battery life

HCdroid

Reaction score
...well now I'm really confused..according to Winston 25 on HoFo: "And no 2 GHz phones, some blog made that up or misheard." :(

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Co what do you know about the DROIDPro that you are keeping from us?
I'm sure this is the DROIDPro I just want to know more must have more! Mwhahahahahaha!
if you are in the market for a dual core processor then snatch this baby up. : )

It will probably be running the Tegra which is phenominal.

Sent from my Droid

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Co what do you know about the DROIDPro that you are keeping from us?
I'm sure this is the DROIDPro I just want to know more must have more! Mwhahahahahaha!
if you are in the market for a dual core processor then snatch this baby up. : )

It will probably be running the Tegra which is phenominal.

Sent from my Droid

If it is 2GHz and another HTC phone doesn't come out by the time this released i will probably be upgrading to the DroidPRO.

I just love HTC phones and Sense UI.