Motorola confirms T2's possible early Q1 release

everstar80

Reaction score
This is what droid lovers dream of. If the design stays similar to that device, especially the color of the qwerty keyboard, i am adding another line. I can't stop drooling. Please let this be available for the holiday season.

leonozug

Reaction score
I hope it's a concept...it looks a bit clunky and thick. Get rid of that physical keyboard and then we'll be talking. ; )

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Get rid of that physical keyboard...

facepalm.jpg

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
is that what it will really look like or is it just concept??

It's just a render. It doesn't depict what the device will look like.

Sent from my Droid

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
So Concept-Phone's website shows this prototype has an "SM" card slot.. Is that the same as SIM, as in LTE/4G? I feel like an idiot for not knowing the answer to that haha.

And I REALLY LIKE how the Micro USB cable plugs into the bottom of the phone, now it can actually work with 90% or so of today's charging stations! Of course only God knows what this superphone will look like, I just hope it is Concept-Phone's depiction!!!

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

abe7333

Reaction score
I might just trade my droid x for this. But I said I might.

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

everstar80

Reaction score

everstar80

Reaction score
It makes sense about them being top secret about it, but with this information alone people are going to wait until this phone comes out. There are forum members that have already said they're not letting go of their original droids and now with the new info will only strengthen their stance and excitement.

Blackhawk55

Reaction score

Thanks Blackhawk55, that's alot more information that we've received on this superphone for awhile. Do you think this phone will have a physical keyboard (please don't let it be a vertical one)? Any ideas of what the size of the screen will be?

Yeah, that article nails why it's been so hard to get information. It sounds like the the biggest secret in the world and everyone is limited by NDA and the fear of the marketplace standing on the sidelines this Xmas waiting for it. I know I will be waiting unless HTC comes out with something VERY comparable.

All I know is the rumors I've read and I don't think anything is certain. I've heard keyboard and not. Either works for me. I RARELY use my D1 keyboard but it's nice to have for those "special times". I used to always think it would be 4.3" but I've since read "smaller than 4.3". I am hoping for no smaller than 4".

In other words, I don't know anything except what I read but what I read I like. I can wait until January but it'll be tough! I hope it can be rooted though!

shmoo

Reaction score
I wold think the screen would be at least 4". Especially with the mentioning of gaming. Andything smaller would just be dumb. I hope it can be rooted as well...don't know that I would be too upset if I couldn't be tho

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk