Sanjay Jha's "Superphone"

mjforte

Reaction score
You know what would be cool was if since this phone is going to all carriers if Verizon's version was LTE capable and also had a physical keyboard, similar to Sprint's Epic 4G being the only Galaxy S phone with a keyboard. I can hope, can't I?

J

Johnly

I use Sli Nvidia cards on my PC....if this phone hits soon (by August) I will forgo the one year contracts I have been doing and do two....love it so far.....DROID!!!!!!

J

Johnly

Not on farginn at&t though....despise frauds. 97% my arse....try the mountains at&t? more like 20%.....fight VZW!

greeknasty

Reaction score
if that whole motorola/att BS is true then they all can go *mod edit* themselves...seriously

rcjames

Reaction score
As much as I'm drooling over this phone, no physical keyboard marks me out. can't do it

I don't need physical keyboard i'm doing perfectly well on my droid x and its all touchscreen, really physical keyboard and touchscreen keyboard for me is the same crap and does the same thing. I reather not have a physical keyboard, infact i wish my laptop is all touch keyboard instead of physical i already went through stupid broken buttons on these laptop buttons.

kiy0shi

Reaction score
Right now i'm debating on getting the dx or waiting for the verizon version, but that might be a while :(

rcjames

Reaction score
Right now i'm debating on getting the dx or waiting for the verizon version, but that might be a while :(

I have the droid x, there is rom that is out, there is many themes that is out and tousand of app. Droid x right now is the best android phone out there. Why not get it? Or you can just wait luckily i'm able to upgrade on august ofcourse i wont get no discount maybe but i am able to end my contract with droid x and not pay for cancellation and get another phone on next august. I'm very happy with it and all the things you can do. [video=youtube;V6gJvoESMhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6gJvoESMhY[/video] dancedroid

kiy0shi

Reaction score
I will most likely buy it in the next month. I just didnt wanna get it and see a epic phone come out just a little while later. From the research i've done it looks like at&t is the only carrier that will be getting a "superphone" before too long and it might not be until late jan or early feb.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

UPDATE: AT&T has made a deal with Motorola and will likely be the first carrier to launch a dual-core phone running Gingerbread (which might actually turn out to be Android 3.0 – that is still uncertain). That device is the Motorola Olympus MB860, which we have lovingly been referring to as the Terminator.

To read more check out the article at Androidandme.

Cereal Killer I look up some information on this phone and They said that it is going to all carriers. I read that a deal was made between Motorola and AT&T. But it did not say what kind of a deal. I could not find anywhere that AT&T will get this phone first. As far as a read it just extended the contract they had together. I like this phone for what I have heard so far. From what I heard from a friend from Verizon is that the Iphone and a Motorola phone is going to be the 1st 2 phone that will be pushing out for LTE.. I am praying that he is right... If you have articles that is saying that AT&T will be the first to get the phone please send it to me and I will show it to him.