Keys starting to fall off my Droid.

lordgold

Reaction score
I've had my Droid since about last December, and just recently, the G, T, F, and R keys have slowly been sliding off. I can push them back into position, but they continue to get looser, and I'm pretty sure they're going to fall off eventually.

Is this happening to anyone else? Will Verizon do anything if I complain?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Complain for what? Its still under warranty.

I've had my Droid since about last December, and just recently, the G, T, F, and R keys have slowly been sliding off. I can push them back into position, but they continue to get looser, and I'm pretty sure they're going to fall off eventually.

Is this happening to anyone else? Will Verizon do anything if I complain?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Call or visit VZW. They can resolve for you.

ARIN

Reaction score
may Be this may help you!!

hey!! you can seek help from this website laptopkey.com ..... It has some good customer services and video tutorials which will help you out .....

jayman350

Reaction score
hey!! you can seek help from this website laptopkey.com ..... It has some good customer services and video tutorials which will help you out .....

don't bother with this. Call verizon and tell them what your problem is, these phones carry a 1 year warranty covering manufacturing defects. Assuming your phone hasn't been abused, they will replace it for you at no cost. Overnight shipping for free as well.

I've had 3 replacement Droids for a couple of reasons (headphone jack not working, micro usb not working). All said I've spent about 20 minutes on the phone with them to get the 3 different phones.