Droid Keeps Sliding Open in My Pocket!

joeymoose

Reaction score
I think you should get the Motorola DROID A855 Case Clip Holster.The thing about your pocket is that you have to consider your phone will start collecting all the dust or lint from your pocket. May not be alot but in time this will make its way into your phone.:blackdroid::blackdroid:

droid.jpg

I bought this case/holster combo mainly for the case. I did give the holster a try and the phone kept sliding out of it. Terrible design IMO.

I bought the same one, never had a problem with it sliding out of the holster... I never use the holster thou...just the case:)

dt137

Reaction score
I think you should get the Motorola DROID A855 Case Clip Holster.The thing about your pocket is that you have to consider your phone will start collecting all the dust or lint from your pocket. May not be alot but in time this will make its way into your phone.:blackdroid::blackdroid:

droid.jpg

I bought this case/holster combo mainly for the case. I did give the holster a try and the phone kept sliding out of it. Terrible design IMO.

Thats weird, I have this holster (shown in pic) and it never comes close to sliding out. Its actually holstered really tight when done correctly, and even if you slide it in the wrong way (screen facing out) its harder to slide in...??...I think you may have purchased a defect or I just lucky with the one I got.

The design could be slimmer though!:blackdroid::blackdroid:

BavarianBuilt

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I just got a bum holster. Everyone with that holster try this: Place the phone in the holster as shown in the picture. Hold the case and holster up-side down. Grab the holster by the clip only and vigorously shake it. Does the phone slide out? Mine slides out within a matter of seconds.

joeymoose

Reaction score
Slipped out after 7-10 seconds of shaking... The reason it slips out is because there is no clip or ledge to secure it once fully inserted..

BavarianBuilt

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. I used the holster for a day and every time I went for my phone it was halfway out of the holster. I didn't want to risk it falling out so I ditched the holster all together. The case is great though, absolutely no complaints with it.