Droid keys coming off!! General question

Prodigy4

Reaction score
Helllloooo Droid Forums!

So today I have a question. On my Moto Droid, the keys on the qwerty keyboard are coming off! The T, Y, G, and H buttons to be specific (will post pics soon) so I went the Verizon store, and they're sending me a new Droid free of change (yay for me!) But I do have a couple questions that the guy wasn't too sure about, so hopefully you can help me out!

1. All the Apps that I have BOUGHT such as NBA Game Time, Juice Defender, and a couple Themes for PandaHome, will I be able to download them again for free?
2. The person said all of my contacts will transfer to my phone automatically when I put in my GMail Account, is this true?
3. He also said one of the reasons the keys were falling off was because of heat, and he recommended I get a case for my new Droid. I am thinking about getting the Seidio Innocase because I love my holster and this particular one is a case and holster. Do any of you have it? And if so, what do you think about it.

Thanks for all your help!!

Here's info about the case if you were wondering

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase Holster Case Combo for Motorola Droid (Black): Cell Phones & Service

aldaudio

Reaction score
this is just a guess, but im thinking that you will have to re-download the apps, but as long as you're using the same g-mail account, it should be free.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I think the apps are connected to your google account, I think you log into the market once when you get the phone if I remember right..

Kmart95

Reaction score
Helllloooo Droid Forums!

So today I have a question. On my Moto Droid, the keys on the qwerty keyboard are coming off! The T, Y, G, and H buttons to be specific (will post pics soon) so I went the Verizon store, and they're sending me a new Droid free of change (yay for me!) But I do have a couple questions that the guy wasn't too sure about, so hopefully you can help me out!

1. All the Apps that I have BOUGHT such as NBA Game Time, Juice Defender, and a couple Themes for PandaHome, will I be able to download them again for free?
2. The person said all of my contacts will transfer to my phone automatically when I put in my GMail Account, is this true?
3. He also said one of the reasons the keys were falling off was because of heat, and he recommended I get a case for my new Droid. I am thinking about getting the Seidio Innocase because I love my holster and this particular one is a case and holster. Do any of you have it? And if so, what do you think about it.

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase Holster Case Combo for Motorola Droid (Black): Cell Phones & Service
Are you planning on getting the Seidio Innocase or the Seidio Innocase Rugged? There both very good cases in my opinion but i was just wondering.

OP
P

Prodigy4

Reaction score
Helllloooo Droid Forums!

Are you planning on getting the Seidio Innocase or the Seidio Innocase Rugged? There both very good cases in my opinion but i was just wondering.

I'm just getting the regular Innocase. I thought about the rugged but I don't need THAT much protection. I guess the thing I'm worried about most is the holster, and how durable it is. Have you used it before?

Kmart95

Reaction score
Helllloooo Droid Forums!

I'm just getting the regular Innocase. I thought about the rugged but I don't need THAT much protection. I guess the thing I'm worried about most is the holster, and how durable it is. Have you used it before?

The holster for the regular innocase or the rugged?

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
Helllloooo Droid Forums!

yes ..yes ....and the droid that had the letters fall off.....I have heard people that returned phones got ones that had a flat keyboard that letters would fall off of ....do a search on it.