Keep GN or switch it out for Razr Maxx?

William_04_x

Reaction score
If you go for another Gnex, that's your problem.

That's for you, Mr Space Fart. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

B

bens42608

Definitely get the maxx. Its awesome

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

B

bens42608

IMO way coolr than gnex

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
I was almost in this same position on monday. I needed to buy a new phone and was stuck between the razr maxx and gnex. I personally like the build quality of the razr more than the gnex but the gnex is a nexus. But the reason why i chose the gnex is because it fits what i want to achieve better than the razr could.

I already knew i was going to root and flash roms on my phone and do a bunch of mods to it. The nexus is perfect for this.

Like the others have said we can tell you what we would choose but it all comes down on what you want to do and which one you like more.
Do the pro's of the razr seem more appealing than the pro's of the gnex? Which one feels better in your hands?

Is there anyway that you can try one of the phones out and if you dont like your choice would it be possible to try the other one?

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Right! A bigger battery makes up for the rest of the subpar electronics/OS.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The radios in the maxx way outclass the gnex , my coworker has one and it not only connects in our ops center but connects really well like my old OG used to and it does really well.

I can be standing right next to him with my nexus and not get squat.

To me that's totally unacceptable, I have to go outside and around the corner of the building that is clear of an embankment to get a good signal.

A smart phone is only a phone if you can make calls or get email.

Otherwise you just have an expensive ipod touch.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
OP seems to have run away from this thread and some of the comments in here are questionable. Let's keep it clean and helpful everyone!

Wish the OP would chime in...kinda hope he's taking some advice after asking for it lol

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
OP seems to have run away from this thread and some of the comments in here are questionable. Let's keep it clean and helpful everyone!

Wish the OP would chime in...kinda hope he's taking some advice after asking for it lol

+1

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

The part where you say-Wish th OP would chime,makes me think he's setting back :D at us.Can you say?,Trolled.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Dog!!!,dezymond,you wont let us have any fun. :p

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Dog!!!,dezymond,you wont let us have any fun. :p
I'm all for havin fun Crankin, but gotta keep it clean. I mean the comments made earlier can lead to problems so let's not make it so the Mods have to shut it down and clean it up. You want real fun you gotta head to Offtopic section:hail:

Hope we didn't get trolled, the OP has way too many posts to be labeled a troll otherwise he wouldn't have stuck around this site that long right :D