Just switched from a GN to Razr

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnzenobia

Reaction score
I was all set on buying the Nexus but after holding it in my hands and felt how cheap it felt I switched right over to the Razr. I also tried two different samsung phones in the past and the signal was very poor so after reading how poor the samsung radio was in the gn my mind was made up.

Androidatic

Reaction score
You can do all of that but there's no reason for useless ignorant banter about how inferior one device is over another.

To those who ***** and whine about Samsungs "plastic build". Here is this for you to shut you up:

[video=youtube;jViSKlAeYYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jViSKlAeYYs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

I'm not talking about a device, I'm talking about a brand.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Icyhot1966

Reaction score
You can do all of that but there's no reason for useless ignorant banter about how inferior one device is over another.

To those who ***** and whine about Samsungs "plastic build". Here is this for you to shut you up:

[video=youtube;jViSKlAeYYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jViSKlAeYYs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Did you get your feelings hurt? You seemed to have taken a wrong turn and you and your GN have ended up in the RAZR forum. But you're safe. There's good people over here. I actually thought I was the only person in the world who believed everything on YouTube. Apparently you do too. I'm in the majority, Samsung's radios aren't up to par with others. And if you think the GN is better built than the RAZR, we need to talk....

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yikes guys, let's play nice in here :big smile:

Icyhot1966

Reaction score
You're dropping something made out of glass vs. something made out of plastic. I'm not a rocket scientist but I bet if you go into your kitchen cabinet and get a glass glass and get a plastic cup and drop them both, I'm pretty sure I know which one will suffer more damage.

skyshadow

Reaction score
I've been on a off the droid forums and droid x forums for about a year and I have to say this stupid little debate has turned a lot of you into whiny little morons. They are both android phones and both have good and bad. Stop complaining cause you are sounding worse than iphone users!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

GoBears

Reaction score
Great thread, I really enjoyed it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm just super glad to see everyone enjoying and defending their Android phones. Best thing about both phones is that they are Android and not IOS. I have both the Razr and the Nex so I visit this forum often too. Both are fantastic devices with different strengths and weaknesses. I'm still hoping for a Moto Nexus, maybe the next one.... Peace out DancingNexus

Dan_08

Reaction score
I've been on a off the droid forums and droid x forums for about a year and I have to say this stupid little debate has turned a lot of you into whiny little morons. They are both android phones and both have good and bad. Stop complaining cause you are sounding worse than iphone users!

So you felt the need to whine about it? Nobody invited you to discuss two phones you clearly don't have. Go back to trolling on the X forum.

skyshadow

Reaction score
Again a moron who clearly can't read that I have a droid 3. These forums are supposed exist to help people with their android phones, not have a pissing match like some of you guys.

Dan_08

Reaction score
Again a moron who clearly can't read that I have a droid 3. These forums are supposed exist to help people with their android phones, not have a pissing match like some of you guys.
Clearly you can't read, the discussion is between a GN and Razr not your marginal upgrade from a 2 year old D1.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Woah, chill everyone, everyone has their own likes/dislikes...I'd really hate seeing a mod come by and close this thread or anyone get in trouble here...

Supercharged tweaked Miui.us
Primes deprimed kernel @ 1.2GHz w/ customized kickasskernel tweaks and 3g turbocharger
19.9 linpack score
1921 quadrant score
Zoom zoom ;)

skyshadow

Reaction score
Yes and its just that, a discussion. For everyone to participate in. Seems like you don't understand that.

Dan_08

Reaction score
Yes and its just that, a discussion. For everyone to participate in. Seems like you don't understand that.

Participation means adding something of value...you came in whining calling others whiners. That clearly is not useful participation. Pretty sure that is trolling. Like I said go back to ranting about your refurb mistake of a D1.

skyshadow

Reaction score
Yes I came in saying that a silly stupid debate is turning forum people against each other. They both run android and are good devices. You are the one who probably due to some superiority complex decided to start ripping on not only what I said but also the phone I have, you sir are no better than a whiny little kid that uses a iphone which was bought by his parents.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
name calling and bashing other people and other phones in the way some have here isnt exactly a good discussion...a good discussion would be simply comparing what everyone likes/dislikes without being disrespectful to each other and being respectful to the fact that all phones have their good and bad points

Status
Not open for further replies.