Is 3.14.605.5 the latest ICS?

scott craft

Reaction score
Guess I'm just to lazy (not wanting to take the time) to reload all my apps. I'm guessing with the ota that won't be necessary. Waiting patiently. Not like it isn't a fantastic phone on it's current software.

Redoing the phone was one of the reasons I was reluctant to flash ics. I'm glad I did, even though it took me some time to get the phone set back up like I want it. For me ics took an already good phone to another level.

EVSP

Reaction score
Can you guys post screen shots of this leak? I'm sure nothings different for me besides better battery life. This is my home screen without a theme or ROM... I figured the appearance would look different... At least I thought the notification icons would look different than what they do...

I don't know, I just expected more "pop" and more "ics goodness" as everyone is oohing and ahhhing over and I'm not seeing it. Maybe it's just me? :shrug:

Thanks in advance. :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341678770228.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341678770228.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 205

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
ForumRunner_20120707_124815.png

ForumRunner_20120707_124839.png

ForumRunner_20120707_124851.png

ForumRunner_20120707_124904.png

You can create folders for your apps on each screen, no more searching in app draw for app you want to use. Plus you can add a new narrower clock weather widget that takes less space on main home screen as seen in first picture, and did I mention all the other great things, like faster web browsing, and beign able to disable certain apps.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
EVSP said:
Can you guys post screen shots of this leak? I'm sure nothings different for me besides better battery life. This is my home screen without a theme or ROM... I figured the appearance would look different... At least I thought the notification icons would look different than what they do...

I don't know, I just expected more "pop" and more "ics goodness" as everyone is oohing and ahhhing over and I'm not seeing it. Maybe it's just me? :shrug:

Thanks in advance. :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

For me getting ICS was all about performance. And ICS has not disappointed me. My phone has never been smoother or faster. As far as appearance goes we are upgrading from Sense 3.5 to 3.6 so that's not a major upgrade. Now with changing appearance, I use Go Launcher and that does everything I need it to do. I hid my doc and my status bar as well. When you put the power of ICS together with the customization of Go Launcher you get a phone that makes most people jealous. Here's my home screens. Notice everything is hidden when I want it to be.

ForumRunner_20120707_132805.png

ForumRunner_20120707_132816.png

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

BAMA74

Reaction score
View attachment 52464

View attachment 52465

View attachment 52466

View attachment 52467

You can create folders for your apps on each screen, no more searching in app draw for app you want to use. Plus you can add a new narrower clock weather widget that takes less space on main home screen as seen in first picture, and did I mention all the other great things, like faster web browsing, and beign able to disable certain apps.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

How do you make the clock/weather widget narrower??:confused:

sent from my HTC Rezound

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I don't know, I just expected more "pop" and more "ics goodness" as everyone is oohing and ahhhing over and I'm not seeing it.
The difference can't be shown in screenshots...it is shown in smoother transitions, and consistent menus. Frame rates are definitely a lot higher, and most consistent (animation is smoother). Things "fade" and "slide" in now, especially menus, which I love.

I used my sister's GB Rezound last night...it feels like a night and day difference to me. GB feels a lot clunkier. Especially with live wallpapers.

VooDooCC

Reaction score
I'm really thinking about doing this, I like new things :) Problem is my phone is only 9 days old, and I don't want to flash to this and then find something broken and not be able to return it to the store. My first D2 worked great for the first couple of weeks, and right as I was downloading everything I needed to root, I got a phone call and blew the in call speaker, just afraid of some weird fluke like that again.

hoobistank

Reaction score
scott craft said:
Press the power button then home. It might take a couple of tries to get it right, I know it did for me.

Sent from my Rezound
Awesome....I got it on the second try