New Rezound ICS Build Leaked With Updated Radio

sess

Reaction score
can you not download this directly to your phone and move it to mnt/sdcard? renamed of course. that i can tell, its not got the extra .zip. it just says no image our invalid image and then doesn't do anything.

dzone67

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked, but I know screenshot is now built in, I accidentally did one when drunk, but not sure how I did it. so how do you take a screenshot?

Hold the power button and tap the home button.

Sent from a Rezound!

sess

Reaction score
does this still work? is the file to download the same one still? does it work on a locked rezound? can you download it directly to the phone and rename/move it to the proper folder?

DROID11

Reaction score
does this still work? is the file to download the same one still? does it work on a locked rezound? can you download it directly to the phone and rename/move it to the proper folder?

To answer everything you just asked: yes. I had to find the download link elsewhere because I don't have an account with rapidshare, so I found it elsewhere. Google it, there's various direct downloads. Running perfect on my locked rezound. Battery life is phenomenal with this. I'm still surprised there is any negative reviews on this phone I think its the best phone out right now on Verizon. Though I admit I've not played with a nexus much, and my reasoning I like this more than the razr is how fragile the razr is and the fact that its moto which I'm not a moto person

HowardZ

Reaction score
I have recently tried to download the ICS Leak from androidpolice.com

I downloaded from two of the mirrors and the zip files' checksums match, but can not be opened as Windows says the zip file is corrupted. Yes, the MD5 checksums match.

The other mirror and the rooted version are apparently no longer hosted.

So many people are installing corrupted zip files onto their phones?

Howard

Last edited:

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have recently tried to download the ICS Leak from androidpolice.com

I downloaded from two of the mirrors and the zip files' checksums match, but can not be opened as Windows says the zip file is corrupted. Yes, the MD5 checksums match.

The other mirror and the rooted version are apparently no longer hosted.

So many people are installing corrupted zip files onto their phones?

Howard

Probably. It took a few downloads for me to get a good download. Thankfully all mine died before they were complete. I eventually got it from a link to minus.com.

flamewalker

Reaction score
Why would you try to open it in Windows? if the md5 matches then it should be fine for installing...if its not won't the bootloader tell you when it tries to install?
I still have the non root file, and I have a server I can host it on as well as the root file if someone else still has it...

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would you try to open it in Windows? if the md5 matches then it should be fine for installing...if its not won't the bootloader tell you when it tries to install?
I still have the non root file, and I have a server I can host it on as well as the root file if someone else still has it...

I was thinking about doing the same. I'd have to do it later since I don't carry the file with me. Maybe we should torrent the leak.

HowardZ

Reaction score
I find that 7-zip reads the android police leaked ICS file without any errors.

Strange that windows XP calls it a corrupt zip file?

Howard

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I find that 7-zip reads the android police leaked ICS file without any errors.

Strange that windows XP calls it a corrupt zip file?

Howard

Why is that strange? I'd never use the zip tools that come as part of windows. It has no options and can't even do encryption. I use 7zip or Winrar...more 7zip than winrar but old habits die hard.

jonpearson

Reaction score
I wanna do this leak so bad I've already downloaded it but before I go any further I wanted to know were there anything negative that comes with leak....does everything work as it should or are there missing components

HTC Rezound

DROID11

Reaction score
I wanna do this leak so bad I've already downloaded it but before I go any further I wanted to know were there anything negative that comes with leak....does everything work as it should or are there missing components

HTC Rezound

It works 100% perfect. Not a single issue. Flash works, audio works, screen works, data connection is phenomenal. Again, I don't understand why this hasn't been pushed as an ota.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
It works 100% perfect. Not a single issue. Flash works, audio works, screen works, data connection is phenomenal. Again, I don't understand why this hasn't been pushed as an ota.

Probably because it's random rebooting for some and doesn't carry all of Verizon's bloatware lol.

jrracinfan

Reaction score
Not trying to scare you. Some users have reported heat and battery drain. Try it out though as more users had good results

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums