Is 3.14.605.5 the latest ICS?

dzuchowski

Reaction score
after reading this thread multiple times I am going to make the switch to ICS .. not looking forward to setting up my Go Launcher set ups all over again, but it's always fun to do.

With sense 3.6 why use go launcher.... You then need several apps to get what sense has like facebook and calendar widgets full screen.... And go wants all your device info.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

cdm369

Reaction score
marioval said:
Ok, so I think I need to put the zip on the root of my ext_sd, not the root of the sdcard, correct?

This is correct...can't be in a folder.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
dzuchowski said:
With sense 3.6 why use go launcher.... You then need several apps to get what sense has like facebook and calendar widgets full screen.... And go wants all your device info.

Sense 3.6 really isn't a big step up from 3.5. I've always used Go Launcher and I like it a lot more then Sense. Even Sense 4.0 isn't that big of a deal. I have a friend who has a One X and it's nice but the Sense 4.0 didn't blow me away like I thought it might.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

dzuchowski

Reaction score
Sense 3.6 really isn't a big step up from 3.5. I've always used Go Launcher and I like it a lot more then Sense. Even Sense 4.0 isn't that big of a deal. I have a friend who has a One X and it's nice but the Sense 4.0 didn't blow me away like I thought it might.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

But go launcher has privacy issues as they want even the imei number, and even what you install and uninstall after installing go launcher. Then go also takes up more memory as both sense and go are loaded into memory. I love.sense but wish it had the swip to dial like touchwiz....

OP
M

marioval

Reaction score
Ok, went without a hitch. I'm ICS now!! Thanks everyone especially cybertec69!

HowardZ

Reaction score
I hope everyone knows that 3.14.605.5 has not been the latest ICS leak for some time.

The latest distributed leak is .10

dzuchowski

Reaction score
I hope everyone knows that 3.14.605.5 has not been the latest ICS leak for some time.

The latest distributed leak is .10

But the latest is .12 which u need to be rooted....

HowardZ

Reaction score
But the latest is .12 which u need to be rooted....

No, you are mistaken.

There is no .12 ruu leak file available.

There is one guy who made a Rom claiming it is based on a .12 leak. Many have asked him to upload and share the ruu, but he refuses. Some people consider him a liar, accusing him of modifying the prop file to show version .12

In any case, if one wants to download the latest ICS leak ruu file, the latest one which is available currently is .10

There is no newer ruu available for us.

Regards
Howard

dzuchowski

Reaction score
No, you are mistaken.

There is no .12 ruu leak file available.

There is one guy who made a Rom claiming it is based on a .12 leak. Many have asked him to upload and share the ruu, but he refuses. Some people consider him a liar, accusing him of modifying the prop file to show version .12

In any case, if one wants to download the latest ICS leak ruu file, the latest one which is available currently is .10

There is no newer ruu available for us.

Regards
Howard

No android police has a version called .12 put it is not an ruu. They refuse to post the ruu for bs reasons..

cdm369

Reaction score
dzuchowski said:
No android police has a version called .12 put it is not an ruu. They refuse to post the ruu for bs reasons..

This sounds like a risky possibility to me...I wouldn't touch it. Sounds like a brick waiting to happen.

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I am finding 10 very buggy. Programs like handcent crash all the time, my bluetooth drops out when streaming music and battery life sucks! Plus it was so not such a great thing. No oh, wow moments.

CHRIS

FROM MY ROCKIN REZOUND

cdm369

Reaction score
drtnsnw said:
I am finding 10 very buggy. Programs like handcent crash all the time, my bluetooth drops out when streaming music and battery life sucks! Plus it was so not such a great thing. No oh, wow moments.

CHRIS

FROM MY ROCKIN REZOUND

Running .10 and have had no issues at all. Data has been dropped a few times here and there but I'm convinced it is Verizon. It just started and I've been running ics for a month or more. Also friends with different devices in my area have had issues in my area.

scott craft

Reaction score

CHRIS

FROM MY ROCKIN REZOUND

I'm running .10 on my Rezound with no problems other than abysmal battery life.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express