Another Rezound ICS leak.

flamewalker

Reaction score
I think he's talking about turning off LTE and just leaving 3g on. I don't get 4g where I live so I leave it off and only use 3g. It holds 3g better like this. It's not wasting battery looking for an LTE signal.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Yep, I can turn it to CDMA only just like before.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
flamewalker said:
Yep, I can turn it to CDMA only just like before.

Thanks, That's good to know.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

JeffDenver

Reaction score
What is the procedure to return to stock if we want the OTA after installing this? Has anyone started a thread on that yet?

flamewalker

Reaction score
What is the procedure to return to stock if we want the OTA after installing this? Has anyone started a thread on that yet?

I'm hoping we can get a full package and just load it like we have been (those of us using the leaks)...

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I'd still be interested in getting instructions on how to return to stock from any ROM, including this. Has no one made anything like this yet for the Rezound?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score

If you load a leak, you are technically stock. The only way to go backward would be to S-Off, then you can load the RUU of your choosing. The only way I could imagine someone loading the OTA is if it were a higher version AND you get the notification.

Just for the record, there's more than likely no OTA coming any time soon.

flamewalker

Reaction score
Just for the record, there's more than likely no OTA coming any time soon.

Hopefully they start pushing it tomorrow, but as we all know... it's just a rumor until it actually starts happening. This is also the reason I don't mind playing with the leaks... I'm a little adventurous like that, and I didn't want to wait!

The fact that they removed the hidden menu could be indicative that they are close, and/or this is the final build till OTA? Only time will tell!

JeffDenver

Reaction score
What is an RUU? How involved is the process for getting S-OFF?

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Ok...so it is involved.

Thanks for the link btw.

Last edited:

JeffDenver

Reaction score
What is the process for re-locking our bootloader to install the leaked ICS updates? Do we just use the same HTC unlock utility online?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
To do it all in one fell swoop. Put the RUU on your SDCard as PH98IMG.zip. Remove the SD card. To relock the bootloader, reboot into HBOOT, plug into a PC and "fastboot oem lock". Turn off the phone, insert the SD. Power up holding power and volume down. The RUU will flash, and Bob's your uncle.