Is 3.14.605.5 the latest ICS?

hoobistank

Reaction score
Schimm said:
Just 25% usage after 10 hours (according to my battery usage app) so that was the problem.

Sent from my hookah via hash cloud

With extended or stock battery?

Schimm

Reaction score
Can I do a factory reset with the ruu installed or should I just flash it again? I buggered up the play store....won't download apps or sometimes won't load, after trying out Chrome/chrome to phone. I'm getting a google.process.gapps has stopped error when I boot up

stang64

Reaction score
I decided to take the plunge and install the leaked isc. It was pretty simple. So far I'm digging it. Now I can switch back and forth between the Rezound and the RAZR and not go from gb to ics or viceversa.

hoobistank

Reaction score
Schimm said:
Just 25% usage after 10 hours (according to my battery usage app) so that was the problem.

How is you're phone set up? Cause those are crazy numbers to me....I went to bed with 14% left after 18ish hours on my extended battery.......but I had a lot of use too....does that seem abnormal to you?

Schimm

Reaction score
How is you're phone set up? Cause those are crazy numbers to me....I went to bed with 14% left after 18ish hours on my extended battery.......but I had a lot of use too....does that seem abnormal to you?

All depends how you have your phone set up with regard to pinging severs, wifi or not, what you are doing with your phone....18 hours is a long time. I think it's close to normal as I didn't use it excessively.

Sent from my hookah via hash cloud.

hoobistank

Reaction score
Schimm said:
All depends how you have your phone set up with regard to pinging severs, wifi or not, what you are doing with your phone....18 hours is a long time. I think it's close to normal as I didn't use it excessively.

Sent from my hookah via hash cloud.

Thank you....your help assured me that I'm on the right track......is there an alternative to the *#*#4636#*#* ? Menu?

Snoking

Reaction score
Here on the left.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120705_095716.png
    ForumRunner_20120705_095716.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 220

sweat90lx

Reaction score
Thank You Cyber and Mr Smith!
I was patiently waiting for the OTA but had some free time today and installed the leak.

Sent from my newly ICS Rezound using Tapatalk 2

MJKneuro

Reaction score
Guess I'm just to lazy (not wanting to take the time) to reload all my apps. I'm guessing with the ota that won't be necessary. Waiting patiently. Not like it isn't a fantastic phone on it's current software.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
MJKneuro said:
Guess I'm just to lazy (not wanting to take the time) to reload all my apps. I'm guessing with the ota that won't be necessary. Waiting patiently. Not like it isn't a fantastic phone on it's current software.

ICS is just a different animal, if you wait for the OTA it might be months.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

Schimm

Reaction score
ICS is worth it if only to replace that useless bottom dock eyesore Sense has in GB.

Sent by my hookah via hashcloud.