How many actually got the OTA?

Mine: today, Wifes: don't know, she's too busy working on research papers for her bio classes to care.

I got it yesterday about 11 A.M. I am in Pittsburgh and the system took about 2 min to download and it is working perfectly. I love it.

Mine came in this morning, 4/4/10. Installed fine. Almost immediately discovered that the all-icons-disappear-from-desktop bug is still present in 2.1, but rebooting the phone still brings them back. The upgrade seems pretty insignificant so far.

Got my update around 11am this morning. No biggie. I like the new live wallpaper...especially the water one. The pinch to zoom was WAY overdue so that's nice. Haven't tried the voice to text yet. Seems like a lot of hype for such little improvements IMHO.

Wifes Droid hasn't received the update yet. Both are stock. No apps lost during the upgrade. Got my Droid back in Nov. She got hers in Feb. We're in Herndon, Va..just outside of DC.

Hope they send a maintenance patch out soon to add Flash..I'm mean...come-on..really.

:r_c:

-aki

Got mine updated!!

Just like most everyone else here: got updated sometime last night, installed quickly when I woke up this am. so far only tested the pinch zoom stock browser, picsay & new app news/weather. All works good, the gallery also has better UI imho. Agree with last post about batt life. Will try to mess around with live wallpapers later.

I so hope battery life is better. My update was there this morning when I woke up. Have been very disappointed with this phone so far and battery life is not helping. We'll see what happens. Live wallpaper is cool though and I like the new gallery.

I finally got tired of waiting and did the manual update before church this morning, so I haven't had time to mess with it much.

Just got it this morning. When it first came up all the GDE screens were blank. Restarted GDE and all is well.

Back