[Giveaway] ROM Toolbox Pro

Droid_Luvr

Reaction score
What a Coincidence that the giveaway is ROM Toolbox Pro!!! Uncanny even

:D -- OMG, I am a confirmed Android ROM flash addict!!!

I got my very first Android phone last year (just bought #2 a few weeks ago
:p) -- and I knew NOTHING about Android, (or ADB, Linux, Java, or anything else related to ROMS!!!) -- I just wanted to get rid of the darned AT&T and/or HTC bloatware that was making my poor little Aria so loaded right away!! It took me 3 months of Google searching and Android forum scouring to get the nerve to flash my first ROM. So officially next week I will have a 1 year ROM flashing anniversary, he he he!!! And now, I just love making my phone just "perfect" for my needs, as well as being thoroughly addicted to learning all kinds of modding, theming, etc.

Just today, I have been searching for details about the new ROM Toolbox Pro version!!! I've played a little with the free version, and when I got the update notice this morning for it, it triggered my searching to see about if the $5 would be worth it...
;) Of course, I have been using the "old faithful combo" apps (TB Pro, ROM Manager, and they have been pretty reliable. BUT... it sure looks like the ROM toolbox might do the work of those, plus about a dozen other little root utilities that I have and use frequently.

Anyhow, that's how I landed here while searching for reviews and opinions... This giveaway seems like great timing and a huge coincidence
:icon_ banana: --- maybe I'll get really lucky and not have to worry about the $5 price tag, he he he...

dave52355

Reaction score
I backed off flashing roms, always seemed to be better than stock, however there was always that " but ". Been awhile ready to give it a shot again.

esparzse

Reaction score
My favorite part about roms

Seeing how each rom changes both the look and speed of my phone. I have an OG Droid and am always looking for the best roms out there. I've tried several from different developers, but have to say my favorites to date have been CM7 and BB. Although I've also tried out Steel Droid and Lithium as well. As I said before, I'm always on the lookout for a good one.

vcbb10

Reaction score
My favorite thing about flashing roms is the ability to customize everything and explore features you didn't even know you wanted. I'm running stock right now on my bionic (unlock the bootloader, please!), have run many different roms on my OG and run CM7 on my HP touchpad.

wallratt

Reaction score
What can i say , Flashing roms = freedom of expresion. Kangerade was my first rom and since then just about anyting Jrummy does ends up on my phone. I love to hack my phone and my computer but ever since i rooted i spend more time on my phone flashing roms than i do on my pc,lol.

sharkerbaby

Reaction score
Hope i'm not too late... i love my rooted d1 and love any app that makes messing around with it more efficient. would love to win this. thx for the opportunity

was240

Reaction score
Being able to keep my OG droid running is fun... I am always looking for the fastest smoothest rom to flash... Once I find one and run it for a week or so, I then flash the G-F's just to keep her happy.

havens1515

Reaction score
My favorite part of ROMs are the added customization that is available with different ROMs. I use ROM Toolbox to download my ROMs, and for some other things, but I only have the free version right now!

mattman5000

Reaction score
My favorite things are No bloatware! And unleashing full power of my phone. Even little things like being able to use multi colors for different notification types on the notification LED (I didn't even know the LED was capable of multi-colors until I got CM7).

Been running CM7 on Droid X for several months. Flash the newest nightly about once a week. I haven't tried any other roms.