[Giveaway] ROM Toolbox Pro

droid_roller

Reaction score
I love trying new roms. I like how they are fully customizable and you can remove the stock bloatware.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
About 1 year after owning my OG Droid, I was tired of the interface, and wanted something different. Since I knew it was possible, I decided to root my device, and give a ROM a try. I haven't turned back yet. The OG Droid, while powerful, had it's limitations as Stock. ROMs allow you to explore the possibilities.

speachey

Reaction score
My favorite part is being an SME and all my friends come to me for info on flashing ROMS. its nice knowing somethibg tthat most are too scared to try

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

93fuelslut

Reaction score
because im the "new guy" when it comes to flashing roms and would like to get the experience of flashing roms and to see what all these phones are capable of. and i love being creative with themeing everything like i do with cm7 on my d2g. just for learning experience and being creative.

ajk23az

Reaction score
My favorite part of ROMs are obviously that there are many out there and you can pick which one fits your needs and likes the best! Yes, I flash ROMs as well!

whatsinaname

Reaction score
everything is better with Roms!

I am running CM7 on my droid x (still the froyo kernel) and will be flashing to the GB kernel CM7 soon.
If it wasn't for the awesome rom developers I would have got rid of this droid x because stock motoblur is a horrible crime to android :) plus the stock droid x was and still is full of bugs.

Flashing roms makes you phone experience better, why more companies don't hire devs from the community is a mystery to me.

Have a great weekend!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
AOSP ROMs (i.e. getting rid of crappy manufacturer overlays (Sense)), Better kernels and themeing. Why wouldn't you ROM your device??

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Just rooted my D2 a week ago. Downloaded Jimmy's Overclock app and love it. Would like to try flashing roms next and this would be the perfect compliment to get it done. Pick me dancedroid

Jonas

Reaction score
I flash ROMs because it makes my phone MORE productive, and since I spent so much on my phone, I want the most out of it. All the fancy tweaks are just a bonus.

flip8882

Reaction score
why not flash a rom they allow, Your phone to run alot smoother and faster and make it look better then stock and that's why i like liberty rom's. and it's the only one ill ever use. Even though i only like liberty doesn't mean i haven't flashed alot of roms. i flash any rom that looks good

IN AWE

Reaction score
I'm still rocking Liberty v2.0.1 and am getting ready to make the switch to a Gingerbread based Rom like Liberty3 v1.0. I have bought many versions of premium apps to date,but do not have this one yet. This would be a great addition and help in my quest to rock the greatest Rom's on my phone. Thank you for the opportunity at having a chance to win this great app and good luck to all who enter.

robbo323

Reaction score
Customization. Flashed a lot of ROMs on D1, but settled on Project Elite.

bigdogsleeping

Reaction score
favorite part about ROMs

My favorite part of ROMs is that it give options to choose my own operating systems and how things run on my phone.