[Giveaway] ROM Toolbox Pro

rwdfan

Reaction score
ROMs are awesome because of the versatility it provides.

My Droid X is currently stock. I would root my phone and use ROMs if I won this.

stormrager

Reaction score
Radical
Operating
Machines

The reason why I love ROMs is because they allow me to customize my device the way I want it to and not the way a company makes. It allows me freedom to do many more things then previously imagined. I currently use ChiNgy510's Invigorate rom for my thunderbolt and it is totally awesome.

zwegan

Reaction score
I have a Rooted Thunderbolt that I am currently running BAMF Forever 1.09 on.

I love flashing different roms and this app looks awesome.

Hope I win :)

jerroedr

Reaction score
Favorite thing about ROMS/Flashing

So I love rooting/roms simply because of the freedom it allows, specifically the ability to teather my phone to a computer when on the go! Also being a loyal CM fan I am a frequent flasher, so any thing that can make that process easier would be awesome.

Reaction score
i love having mass amounts of control over what my phone can do and hell yeah i flash. i probably flash too much...

kratos

Reaction score
My favorite part of ROM is the ultimate customization! I flash ROMs constantly on my OG Droid and am getting to the point where I am ready to root and ROM my DInc2.

Kratos

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have had this app for a few months and it is sick. One of the best apps out there. It has several ROMs, numerous tools, tweaks and more. Install fonts, boot logos, animations and more.

Good luck everybody

Boot Manager

rmart88

Reaction score
My favorite part about custom ROMs is exactly that, the customization. Not just talking about the different ROM options available out there for each device, or the different settings/options in each ROM, but the ability to come up with an idea of your own, contact your favorite Dev (ChevyNo1 in my case) and let them know your idea... and then finding it in the next release! that is the best part about custom ROMs, in my opinion :)

trustno1

Reaction score
I load custom roms and I do so because they are so much more efficient and clutter free!!

bdub33

Reaction score
I've flashed almost every rom created for a D1. I love anything transparent. Bboy has done great things for d1 so i always flash his stuff. Roms, themes, kernels, scripts, fonts, boot amims..... my kind of stuff! Keeping the d1 alive for a few more months(if not longer;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

foamman

Reaction score
Loving seeing what the devs come up with and implement before the OEMs.

Reaction score
I like not being locked into the walled garden approach of manufacturers and carriers. If I want my phone to do something or look a way that it's capable of, but which the manufacturer has locked out, it drives me nuts. I paid for the device; let me do with it what I want.

:icon_ lala:

^^ love this emoticon

cellphonedork

Reaction score
Like to flash rom's. Rom's give my D-OG new life. Flashing latest flavor now.