[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 (6/5/12)

donfish06

Reaction score
Oh, that may be it. What is dalvik? and how do you wipe it? It's not an option on my stock recovery

themistah

Reaction score
Watch the video on youtube droidmodderx usually posts the installations.

I use bootstrap to flash ROMS ....its in the market makes things easier for only $4 .

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

donfish06

Reaction score
Watch the video on youtube droidmodderx usually posts the installations.

I use bootstrap to flash ROMS ....its in the market makes things easier for only $4 .

I used bootstrap also, but after flashed Eclipse I couldnt access it because my phone wouldnt restart, so I only had access to my stock recovery.

I was able to unbrick it using R3l3AS3DRoot_Windows_V2.1 and went throught bootstrap and did factory reset, wiped cache, dalvik, and re-flashed it. still cant get past animation. I'll watch the video

themistah

Reaction score
Just wait a few minutes....if not I have no idea.

bobdole21

Reaction score
I've been running the 1.1.1 release for a few days now and enjoying it, only problem is the Google voice update, tried installing it and get "force close" errors, uninstalled it with an app manager, tried reinstalling it but continue to get the errors.

any ideas?

donfish06

Reaction score
Market

I finally got Eclipse! it seems sweet so far, but now I cant download anything from the market, it all says file size requires wi-fi. any suggestions?

mikedav1

Reaction score
I finally got Eclipse! it seems sweet so far, but now I cant download anything from the market, it all says file size requires wi-fi. any suggestions?

You might try going into data management and setting the download to all. It might be wifi only default. Its in the settings menu.

donfish06

Reaction score
Backup Assistant

How do you access backup assistant after flash? I have no contacts and its not available in my accounts!

themistah

Reaction score
You will have to import it to google account ...you can go to Verizon website.

themistah

Reaction score
Can any one send a txt message to multiple contacts???? I can only do 1 by 1

eddieonofre

Reaction score
widget button notification

Is there a way to select which toogles appear no the notification?
I know this rom is based no cyanogenmod and there you can chose what buttons to show

Another question, how to turn off the turn off screen animation ?

Imburr

Reaction score
I have been running this rom for two weeks on my Droid Bionic. It's stable, I get maybe one force close every two days on the keyboard but I do not thin it is the rooms fault. My battery is good, though still only goes about 8 hours of normal usage- we all know androids are not known for battery life. The rom is fast as heck. The toolboxes are great, 1% battery icon is great. The camera still does the lame auto focus thing though not quite as bad as stock- if your looking for a camera skip the Bionic and grab a Charge instead. The Mobile Hotspot hack using SQLite works well, I played World of Warcraft over it on 3G for four hours from VA to NC with three disconnects. I have not been charged by Verizon yet.

Thanks for a great rom. I am going to keep this one until they come out with Cyanogenmod, if they ever do. I am the owner or a Charge, X, X2 and Incredible and this is by far my favorite rom.

rzdz03

Reaction score
I know there was just a new release 8.591 (I think) and a rumor that we can overclock the bionic. Any possible time frame for these updates and if they might be OTA? Thanks again for the great ROM!

ex0rcist

Reaction score
I know there was just a new release 8.591 (I think) and a rumor that we can overclock the bionic. Any possible time frame for these updates and if they might be OTA? Thanks again for the great ROM!

Running 1.5ghz now. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk