Discussion for all 1.X releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only took a while cause i released a lot of fixes at the same time your fix was pretty easy just missed a text color and i knew where it was :)

USB Tethering worked for two days but now I get a greyed "USB tethering error" message. Currently wifi tethering with Barnacle. Still could not get Wireless Tether to work, same problem I had with 1.0.

wifi tether and wired tether

It could be barnacle causing the problems I dont know just guessing because noone else is having problems with the options supplied with the rom.
I dont know i can not repoduse your problem on 1.0 or 1.1

and i dont have barnacle.

anyone else?

The USB tethering? I don't know I've never used it. Always wifi. I can try USB though if you want me to a little later

Well I just jumped ship from BB...and I am loving this ROM!!! Thanks gflam and egale for putting so much work into this rom, definitely shows!

Really like the font... I know it's a small detail but sometimes that's what makes or breaks it. But it's late for me so I will have to take some time later to explore this rom in great detail.

Well I just jumped ship from BB...and I am loving this ROM!!! Thanks gflam and egale for putting so much work into this rom, definitely shows!

Really like the font... I know it's a small detail but sometimes that's what makes or breaks it. But it's late for me so I will have to take some time later to explore this rom in great detail.

fonts are quickly changed in the sourcery magic settings within the settings menu.

yeah if this phone had start up sounds it would ring "do you believe in magic"

why cant i theme the gingerbread keyboard???....any suggestions?? i want the blacked out blue keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back