Discussion for all 1.X releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I delete that app drawer button all the time, but it's just a widget, so I just reinstall the widget there, no need for a full-on restore.
Best way I've found to eliminate that is to go to settings in ADW and totally eliminate the trash can...you can still delete stuff with a long press. The trash can just gets in the way.
UI setting>trash can position (all the way to the bottom) and select 'NONE'.

I have ben PUSHING this hard, screen on all time and running full clock speeds and not one single f/c or reboot.
and awful purty rom too :)

I am not kidding when I say this has made me decide to keep the d1 a bit longer.

gflam and eagle (and the people who really tested (I was not as dedicated as they)) I thank you. the people that helped thed them get it running (lot listed in credits) deserve thanks too, this is why android rules.
wish there was more I could do to help.

I have ben PUSHING this hard, screen on all time and running full clock speeds and not one single f/c or reboot.
and awful purty rom too :)

I am not kidding when I say this has made me decide to keep the d1 a bit longer.

gflam and eagle (and the people who really tested (I was not as dedicated as they)) I thank you. the people that helped thed them get it running (lot listed in credits) deserve thanks too, this is why android rules.
wish there was more I could do to help.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

Thank you to everyone who worked on this ROM. I'm brand new to the customizing but this has been a great way to start getting my feet wet. Had a weird quirk where Google Translate would actually open the MarketPlace, but a quick re-install fixed that.
The battery life on this version is great, I don't know if something was changed but 1.0 seemed to show a faster battery drop.
Thanks again!

One question for anyone, can I use the apk for the new MarketPlace to get it to the current look? I've see some downloads for it.

Yes you can install the new market if you want the new markets will be released soon i need to theme 3 of them still though and then they will be released i just haven't got to them yet but you can update if you want but you should delete it if you switch themes because it won't allow you to downgrade and it will force close on you

Awesome, thank you. As long as it's coming in a theme I'll just wait.

Thanks.

Probably won't be for a few days though i'm about to push some updates for the themes with a lot of fixes an we're going to be pushing out a small rom update soon but the markets will be updated probably around Thursday or Friday just depends on when i can get to them they are on my list of to dos though

Hey gflam I installed the ensanads black market on twisted theme but when the new market comes out themed I want to have that. How do I go about uninstalling the black market. I do have astro and I did check system apps but it only has the market app not the black market zip. I did move that zip to a different area.

The black market is still the market app he just renamed it which isn't that hard an edit the app is still exactly the same just renamed. When the themed ones are done the actual blacked out one will be in the theme zip because the black one in the blacked out theme was inverted by me. Anyway when the new stuff is all out all you will have to do is reflash the theme from settings

Themes are going to be down for a few seconds in a minute as i upload some fixes i made to them. I will post the updates in a few as to what was changed. Just wanted to give the heads up

Alright all themes animations and the gapps are back up here is what was changed

I added the battery percentages to the twisted inception theme

The ticker text (text on status bar) was changed to white for the gingerbread theme

Phone pulldown on the gingerbread theme was fixed

Black text in the google quick search box for sourcery blue was fixed

Gingerbread quick search box was updated to the newest one and text color changes made (missed updating this one by accident with release)

Sourcery blue google quick search box with the text changes was added to the gapps (don't redownload if already on the rom just flash the sourcery blue theme from settings)

If you would like to see any of these fixes all you have to do is reflash the theme if they're not important to you stay on the theme it will continue to work just as it is now

Just wanted to give my thanks and kudos to the team. I posted a small bug report at 7:00 AM this morning, and a fix was posted by 5:00 PM!
-Freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back