D1-MIUI-Hybrid v1

Everything works good for a while but after a few calls and my call log starts to populate I start to get force closes i also followed the install to a t. Any ideas.

Again I have no idea because my Droid isn't activated. I can only test out going calls which just connects me to vzw. So I doubt you are doing anything wrong. Its most likely the rom.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Wait, are you saying ultimatedroid has a feature that CyanogenMod has??
Never thought that would happen.........

I had the same thought reading that. Good stuff.

I see your NCSU Wolfpack avatar, I'm a Tarheel grad '03... North Carolina learns us up good!!! We're always ready to make a joke about Kanging.

Is Ultimatedroid just the new name for Kangerade???

Is the market showing the verizon tab for you guys?

No sir. As soon as that gets squared away this will be my daily driver. I really, really love the rom, I just need my NFL Mobile.

Also, as I said before the MiUI MMS+PHONE+CONTACTS Fix caused force closes every time I opened MMS. I ripped the MMS out and just updated the phone and contacts list.... Worked perfect.

(I would like to see the MiUI MMS as an option in the future, but eh its not that important)

This is my new favorite rom. So far very good. Only thing I miss is cm's new tricked out camera app. In the meantime ill be trying to see if I can't get some themes on this and report back my results

No sir. As soon as that gets squared away this will be my daily driver. I really, really love the rom, I just need my NFL Mobile.

Also, as I said before the MiUI MMS+PHONE+CONTACTS Fix caused force closes every time I opened MMS. I ripped the MMS out and just updated the phone and contacts list.... Worked perfect.

(I would like to see the MiUI MMS as an option in the future, but eh its not that important)

If you have your apps backed up with Titanium Backup you can just restore NFL mobile. That is what I did.

I'm currently downloading v2.1 do i still need to do the update you included for the lock screen, if so I do it the same way i installed the rom? Thanks

I'm currently downloading v2.1 do i still need to do the update you included for the lock screen, if so I do it the same way i installed the rom? Thanks

Yes flash the update for the lock screen through recovery.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks for the speedy response :clap:

Edit: Is the app backup sync suppose to take awhile on this and do I have to do *228?

Last edited:

If you have your apps backed up with Titanium Backup you can just restore NFL mobile. That is what I did.

Or you can install it from an APK, but the Live games won't work... Just the scores.
Once we get Verizon tab, it will work right.

I almost forgot, Titanium sucks!

Thanks for the speedy response :clap:

Edit: Is the app backup sync suppose to take awhile on this and do I have to do *228?

I recommend rebooting after you log in with your Google account.

As for the *228 thing I have no idea. I don't have service on my Droid. I use it like a PDA at home or where ever there is wifi.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Back