D1-MIUI-Hybrid v1

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This rom is a hybrid of MIUI and Stock AOSP/Cyanogenmod

It is based on D1-MIUI-0.9.30v3.2 with parts of Cyanogenmod 6 Nightly
It's using the libraries Jamezelle and I put together that made MIUI run on the D1
It's using the MIUI frameworks and apps modified and translated by MetiCkOne and the rest of Team-D1-MIUI.

This is meant to be a full wipe rom. DO NOT INSTALL THIS OVER ANOTHER ROM UNLESS YOU DO THE INSTRUCTIOINS BELOW.

If you do install this over a full wipe rom you will need to clear contacts storage and google services framework storage in settings > applications

What it has:

Stock AOSP/Cyanogenmod
Phone (working *228)
Contacts
Mms
DSP (Graphical EQ)
Music
Devtools/Spareparts/Term
Filemanager
LatinIME keyboard

MIUI frameworks/apps
Notification bar
Lockscreen
MIUI Launcher
MIUI Backup

Minor theming:
Themed MIUI launcher2.apk from Rodriguezstyle n1 from xda (themed dark woodgrain folders etc...)
Droid eye bootanimation
Droid X eye lockscreen pic
Fancy wallpaper kanged of google image search

Whats not included:
Miui Phone/Contacts/Mms (Wouldn't be a hybrid if it was. I might make an update.zip to give you the option)

Bugs:
settings > SD storage will force close
Launcher force close once on bootup (works fine after)
Network location is not working (several work arounds so search the thread)

Download:
http://code.google.com/p/d1-miui/downloads/detail?name=D1-MIUI-Hybrid_v2.1.zip&can=2&q=

Updates:
Ok flash-o-holics I've put some updates on google code.

This will fix the lock screen gallery so that you can pick your own pic while your trying to pick your own pick.
http://code.google.com/p/d1-miui/downloads/detail?name=D1-MIUI-Hybrid-LockGalleryFix.zip&can=2&q=

Instructions: Clockworkmod Recovery
1. Drop D1-MIUI-Hybrid_vX.x.zip plus any updates onto your sd card
2. Boot into Clockworkmod Recovery
3. Nandroid just in case
4. Wipe data/factory reset
5. Flash rom and updates
6. Reboot follow setup instructions. After set up reboot once more.
7. Enjoy

I did this as an example of what I expect the community to do. Post your mods in this forum. The more people working on this the faster we can get it fixed. If your a themer and make a fully themed rom or an update that flashes over. Start a new thread and drop a link in the Team D1-MIUI forum.

Last edited:

Xavier

Reaction score
This looks pretty cool, does it have the same features as straight MIUI, like that widget box thing?

illmatic636

Reaction score
would like to test it out Zen. Hook it up please.

Thanks Sir

Yufice

Reaction score
It's called hybrid because it's a mesh of Cyanogen/AOSP (what you're used to) and MIUI (new experience) features. Hybrid means two things at once.

TMYINC

Reaction score
Im getting a lot of random reboots with this and my contacts won't sync up. I get a pop up that google framework is not working and it forces close. I tried wiping a few times and fixing permissions through rom manager but not having any luck. Anybody have any other suggestions. For the short time I got to mess with it, it seemed very snappy and responsive...even with the stock kernel. Im testing V3.2 now and it seems awesome too. No random reboots or FC's with it yet so Im keeping my fingers crossed.