D1-MIUI-Hybrid v1

Any chance this includes the cyanogenmod settings (like notification and automatic brightness)? Or is that tied in with the framework?

I believe it does not, but there really is no point considering you have those setting in your notification drop menu.

Any chance this includes the cyanogenmod settings (like notification and automatic brightness)? Or is that tied in with the framework?

I believe it does not, but there really is no point considering you have those setting in your notification drop menu.

I was more concerned with the Cyanogenmod tab in settings, where you can customize the brightness levels, control the color of notifications for each app, etc.

I was more concerned with the Cyanogenmod tab in settings, where you can customize the brightness levels, control the color of notifications for each app, etc.

OOOHHH. Well, UltimateDroid 1.0.0 does FYI. It's pretty dope.

So with this hybrid rom and slayher's 1.2ghz kernel I am getting consistent scores on quadrant in the mid 1500's every time. Is that pretty good? Stupid question...I know..just would like opinions. lol Thanks.

OOOHHH. Well, UltimateDroid 1.0.0 does FYI. It's pretty dope.

Wait, are you saying ultimatedroid has a feature that CyanogenMod has??
Never thought that would happen.........

Another quick question....sorry. Should we run MIUI themes over top of this or CM6 themes? Was thinking that MIUI themes would work but didnt want to mess up such a awesome rom.

Nice work....loving the direction this is moving in with the hybrid options...would be cool to just take the best parts of miui and have them run on the cyanogenmod with launcherpro. (lockscreen able to check sms and phone, phone.apk with the notification bar and the sms/mms popups with the contacts that add the extra groups from gmail...which google should have always had.) thx for all the hard work guys.

Another quick question....sorry. Should we run MIUI themes over top of this or CM6 themes? Was thinking that MIUI themes would work but didnt want to mess up such a awesome rom.

If you want themes they will have to be custom made.

Also there seems to be some confusion. The only part of cyanogenmod in this are the phone contacts mms music dsp etc.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Also there seems to be some confusion. The only part of cyanogenmod in this are the phone contacts mms music dsp etc.

I guess that explains why the location still doesnt work if you do a clean install. :icon_eek:

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I understand why they would have to be custom made. I dont need to have a theme I was just curious. I'd rather have a fast and solid rom then the ability to theme it. Also thanks for letting me know which parts were cyanogenmod. Im sorry for not understanding completely the first time around.

Everything works good for a while but after a few calls and my call log starts to populate I start to get force closes i also followed the install to a t. Any ideas.

I guess that explains why the location still doesnt work if you do a clean install. :icon_eek:

GPS works fine with maps, skymap and the browser. It picks up my location accurate to 10 meters.

GPS works fine with maps, skymap and the browser. It picks up my location accurate to 10 meters.

Im referring to weather widget and other location apps. Maps works fine with me too

Back