D1-miui-1.4.15 (Gingerbread)

frostthejack

Reaction score
Where would I find the MIUI notifications file? I'm trying to set a custom sound for all my notifications. So I was thinking if I knew where it was I could put my own sounds in it. That is my only problem otherwise I love it. Please help.

You can chose anything on your phone when it asks if you want to use music or theme to select the notification click music and ill will pull up all audio files.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Jamba
Make a "media" folder in data/local, then within media create folder "audio" and within that "notifications" and put the custom on there.
Reboot and choose that when selecting the sounds for your notifications.

ALABAAMMAAA MAAAN,
Is the MCAT over?
If so, congrats. If not, hit the books, plenty of time to feed the flashing monkey on your back after.

Guys thanks for continued sweet sauce. Well since it is chinese, make that sweet & sour sauce.

Sorry to have to do this but this still doesn't feel like a normal MIUI release thread, so:
Why is the MMS and Facebook sync STILL broken? I have no interest in this rom anymore until these issues are corrected, cmon guys its been like 4 versions now.

Aaahhh much better...balance has been restored to the universe. Even my chi is flowing better. Now it is an official MIUI release thread.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

vjaamm

Reaction score
Jamba
Make a "media" folder in data/local, then within media create folder "audio" and within that "notifications" and put the custom on there.
Reboot and choose that when selecting the sounds for your notifications.

ALABAAMMAAA MAAAN,
Is the MCAT over?
If so, congrats. If not, hit the books, plenty of time to feed the flashing monkey on your back after.

Guys thanks for continued sweet sauce. Well since it is chinese, make that sweet & sour sauce.

Sorry to have to do this but this still doesn't feel like a normal MIUI release thread, so:
Why is the MMS and Facebook sync STILL broken? I have no interest in this rom anymore until these issues are corrected, cmon guys its been like 4 versions now.

Aaahhh much better...balance has been restored to the universe. Even my chi is flowing better. Now it is an official MIUI release thread.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

Yeah, you guys should really get on fixing that. Lol.

So far this is the first gingerbread that's worked perfect for my phone. I'm getting all my texts and phone calls. No lag, almost no redraw with launcher pro. I only ever used facebook sync for contact pictures, but SyncMyPics solves that problem with very little effort.

Sent from my Droid from your closet.

rafiki1

Reaction score
Does that download fix have to be used everytime you want to download something? Seems redundant,but I might still try it lol

Love me some Miui!!!

vjaamm

Reaction score
Does that download fix have to be used everytime you want to download something? Seems redundant,but I might still try it lol

Love me some Miui!!!

I only ever had it happen on my first download. Since then everything has been working perfectly. My friend didn't have it happen to him once. Guess out just depends on you phone.

nick12

Reaction score
man, you guys definitely rock.. i figured it would take a ton of releases before a gb version would be running smoothly on the droid (if ever). but one week in, and you've got it down already? that's pretty awesome. not a single FC or reboot since yesterday, and everything is smoother and faster than the froyo version for me... and i'm only running it at 800mhz instead of the 1ghz i used to have to have it set to.

does the deprimed kernel get you anything more? i've been using stock so far.

Anathema

Reaction score
man, you guys definitely rock.. i figured it would take a ton of releases before a gb version would be running smoothly on the droid (if ever). but one week in, and you've got it down already? that's pretty awesome. not a single FC or reboot since yesterday, and everything is smoother and faster than the froyo version for me... and i'm only running it at 800mhz instead of the 1ghz i used to have to have it set to.

does the deprimed kernel get you anything more? i've been using stock so far.

Has the lag issue been addressed in here yet? Yes I have home in memory.

Till then, Regina Launcher is serving me beautifully on this version.

Reaction score
Okay i have found a bug or problem dont know if this happens to anyone else and is basically the only thing thats wrong for me.....but when i get any kind of menu that drops down from the top of the screen for example (it will say do you wanna do this OK or Cancel) my phone kinda freezes even if i select one of the 2 options nothing happens and that menu just stays stuck there. if i hold back to kill the app i get a soft reboot... the only way i get out of it is to hold menu and hit app killer then home button and it goes back to the launcher. but if i reopen the app its still there? any suggestions??

OHH yea 1 more seems like the screen freezes on forum apps too the first loading screen when you first launch the app (Miui-dev and droid forums)

and yes i have tried re-flashing 3 times clean wipes.....

ludi

Reaction score
Applying any theme causes force closes when trying to access the settings menu of any app on the phone. Anyone else experience this?

altimax98

Reaction score
This build works great on mine, but i wish a few bugs would go bye byes and a few adjustments :)

1: BUG - black on black texts, i know its a known issue, but when important popups come up it sucks

2: Issue - No smileys on keyboard :(

3: Issue - MIUI gallery resets often, quickpic is a great replacement but apps that default to stock gallery is annoying

4: Issue - is there a way to stop delivery report notification sounds or atleast separate it from stock notification sound? i need them since my phone loves not sending texts :(

otherwise its a fantasic rom :) cant wait for a graphite colored theme :)

hoppermi

Reaction score
This build works great on mine, but i wish a few bugs would go bye byes and a few adjustments :)

1: BUG - black on black texts, i know its a known issue, but when important popups come up it sucks

2: Issue - No smileys on keyboard :(

3: Issue - MIUI gallery resets often, quickpic is a great replacement but apps that default to stock gallery is annoying

4: Issue - is there a way to stop delivery report notification sounds or atleast separate it from stock notification sound? i need them since my phone loves not sending texts :(

otherwise its a fantasic rom :) cant wait for a graphite colored theme :)

for black on black make sure compatability mode is on for the offending app

smileys are in the attatchment menu

mms settings allows you to select a delivery report notification ringtone.

profit!

boinkman

Reaction score
Messin with this all day and I'm luvin it. Just can't figure out what that little circle icon with the number is on the lockscreen just to the right of the date. Sometimes it's there and then it's gone. Sometimes the number is a 2 and sometimes it's a 4. I think I saw a 5 once. Saw it on a screenshot over at the aussie site but no explanation. Maybe it's my credit score.

bejank

Reaction score
Messin with this all day and I'm luvin it. Just can't figure out what that little circle icon with the number is on the lockscreen just to the right of the date. Sometimes it's there and then it's gone. Sometimes the number is a 2 and sometimes it's a 4. I think I saw a 5 once. Saw it on a screenshot over at the aussie site but no explanation. Maybe it's my credit score.
That's the number of notifications you have :p

vjaamm

Reaction score
That's the number of notifications you have :p

Credit score one number at a time? That's useful. Lol

boinkman

Reaction score
Thanks....When the number was 1, I forgot about the Tasker notification that's always there. Besides, my credit score is at least 12.